Cooper Beebe dirts two guys on the same play

Rayman70

Reaction score
jackson powers johnson who the Raiders took ahead of us in RD 2 and would most likely would be drafted by us if he was available is out for 2 months with concussion.He already had concussion problems but the Radiers took a chance on him.
JPJ is what he is, a highly rated talented player that is injury prone. As advertised. Water is wet. You gamble and lose sometimes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw the same thing every week when he was at K-St. How he slid to the Cowboys in the 3rd is beyond me. When we took Kneeland I thought we lost the chance to get him. I said on draft day he could be a 10 year starter for the Cowboys. He has that same mentality that The President has and I love it and LOVE that he is a Cowboy.

His mom's reaction when she realizes it's Jerry on the phone is priceless.

We’ve got us a center!

Road Graders.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yall still think big guys=good run game? Unless the scheme/coaching changes from last year you'll get the same result and like it. We had all pro Smith and Martin along with tyron and couldn't do a thing on the ground.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Yall still think big guys=good run game? Unless the scheme/coaching changes from last year you'll get the same result and like it. We had all pro Smith and Martin along with tyron and couldn't do a thing on the ground.
It all starts with the center, if he can’t anchor the run play is dead. Saw that all last year with the center getting destroyed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It all starts with the center, if he can’t anchor the run play is dead. Saw that all last year with the center getting destroyed.
Amen! PREACH!!! :hammer:

I've been saying that for the past 4 years. The problem with our Oline started at Center. Simply didn't have the right stud who could anchor against big pass rushing DTs and create a push at the snap of the ball during runs. Cowboys finally got their stud in Cooper Beebe!