Cooper Beebe dirts two guys on the same play

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I would love to have a bunch of menaces for a change that just put physical everyone. The olinemen we have been drafting area breath of fresh air.

reddyuta

Reaction score
jackson powers johnson who the Raiders took ahead of us in RD 2 and would most likely would be drafted by us if he was available is out for 2 months with concussion.He already had concussion problems but the Radiers took a chance on him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jackson powers johnson who the Raiders took ahead of us in RD 2 and would most likely would be drafted by us if he was available is out for 2 months with concussion.He already had concussion problems but the Radiers took a chance on him.
On draft day I believe Broaddus was told that they did not like Powers Johnson. There was some issues with him involving learning on the blackboard and behavior that put off some teams.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw the same thing every week when he was at K-St. How he slid to the Cowboys in the 3rd is beyond me. When we took Kneeland I thought we lost the chance to get him. I said on draft day he could be a 10 year starter for the Cowboys. He has that same mentality that The President has and I love it and LOVE that he is a Cowboy.

His mom's reaction when she realizes it's Jerry on the phone is priceless.

Creeper

Reaction score
All jokes aside, that was pretty impressive. #95 is John Jenkins, a 35 year old 12 year vet who weighs in at 327 lbs. Biadasz could not handle guys like him.

Also worth mentioning is how TJ Bass handled #94, Christian Wilkins, the high priced free agent DT the Raiders signed from Miami. Wilkins is the real deal. Bass did a nice job on him. I wish I could say the same about Waletzko's handling of Maxx Crosby.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
All jokes aside, that was pretty impressive. #95 is John Jenkins, a 35 year old 12 year vet who weighs in at 327 lbs. Biadasz could not handle guys like him.

Also worth mentioning is how TJ Bass handled #94, Christian Wilkins, the high priced free agent DT the Raiders signed from Miami. Wilkins is the real deal. Bass did a nice job on him. I wish I could say the same about Waletzko's handling of Maxx Crosby.
Waletzko won’t be on the 53.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand not being excited about this guy. I guess we now know what happened to the 6th grade class monitor.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I don't understand not being excited about this guy. I guess we now know what happened to the 6th grade class monitor.
I was a little concerned when Hoffman was beating him out in practice but his game reps have brought the excitement back.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was another play where a defender made a tfl, so it might have gone unnoticed, but it wasn't his guy, who made the play, bebe made it the second level and crushed a linebacker. Like how he plays.

CWR

Reaction score
I saw the same thing every week when he was at K-St. How he slid to the Cowboys in the 3rd is beyond me. When we took Kneeland I thought we lost the chance to get him. I said on draft day he could be a 10 year starter for the Cowboys. He has that same mentality that The President has and I love it and LOVE that he is a Cowboy.

His mom's reaction when she realizes it's Jerry on the phone is priceless.

These videos still get me after all these years and regardless of my skepticism. Love it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boom. Hof already!!! Really thought I like cooper. I think we will be happy with whomever wins the center battle

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
April 27: Cooper Beebe's day-one position?
Cooper Beebe has been my favorite pick thus far, regardless of whatever position he starts out with week one.

July 17: 20 Questions: 6 - Who is the Starting Center Week 1
Cooper Beebe.

Just sitting back and waiting to see how things will eventually turn out.