Cooper Beebe dirts two guys on the same play

blueblood70

Reaction score
its what he does. Its like getting dressed in the morning for him. Routine. The kid is a man-child. ALL PRO YEAR 1. Thats if they are smart enough to start him.
OK I agree he's impressive but I need to see this in the regular season before you start spitting out words like all pro... These are still rookies we're talking about on an offensive line that are gonna see some big time pass rushers and teams who are gonna wanna test them so they're gonna be looking for cracks in that line whether it be over the center or the left tackle.. But yes he's been impressive so has a lot of players.

which by the way leads me to the terrible offseason that we had all of a sudden what I'm seeing on the field is the front office may have gotten lucky but they were right some of these dudes they added to this team this year in the draft are gonna be starters and they look pretty damn good already and I know it's not the real regular season yet and then you add in some of the veterans that they picked up in kendricks and recently they're bringing in Lawson and Phillips and some other guys along the way and even the UFO guy like Harvey at linebacker I think the fan base just waits to complain about the offseason and how bad the season's gonna be because we don't pick up big name free agents but we have it in a very long time we either make trades for veterans or we draft well and we didn't draft well last year although overshown got hurt and I don't think they used deuce Vaughn right and I think the hate on schoonmaker is uncalled for I realize he was picked in the second round but I think he's gonna be a great blocker and he's not bad for a #2..

Ohh and it continue my rant and none of this stuff is at you I just feel like getting it out it's good coffee thing I love how people were talking about how everyone's mad at Jerry so much that they use attendance at training camp as some barometer as if everybody wants to take off work to go see practice in California and we're a Texas team by the way so we're using that to try to bolster narratives that this year on so mad at the offseason that they're not showing up for practice and that's an indicator they're turning their back on the team..

Last I checked a whole bunch of Cowboys fans paid money to come and see the Rams game which is a fake game in the preseason means nothing they paid real money it took real time did you hear there was at least 30% Cowboys fans if not more and then Saturday night I bet there was more than 50% Cowboys fans at the Raiders game you know what if that's an indicator everyone here is wrong again with the practice nonsense like we saw them counting interceptions and that Prescott not hitting the net and blah blah blah no my indicator says nothing's changed this off season ,

I don't know how the season's going to turn out but this whole offseason nonsense with the narratives about fans and about they didn't do anything to make this team any better I'd say that a lot of it might be wrong , stay tuned regular season just around the corner.. This is why I saved my actual judgments for the regular season there's no other way to judge the offseason until we see how they play not just a few games the entire season let's judge this in March..