Cooper Beebe NFL Draft Profile: Built Like A Keg. Baldinger Says, Best Guard In The Draft

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not sure if he is the best OG in the draft, but i think he is the best pick in this Cowboys draft......and the most ready to start from day one. Hopefully Guyton picks things up quick and gets to start as well. I like both of their nasty demeanor on the field, along with Tyler Smith. OL getting a mean, aggressive streak which i like, but within the rules. I like vanilla like anyone else, but sometimes gotta have some Rocky Road, Pistachio, Chocolate Peanut butter.......yeahhhh BaaaBByyyyy:yourock:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I believe Voch Lombardi posted footage of him going up against that Texas team in 2022 that featured Sweat, Murphy, Overshown and some other DL that got drafted last year.
Cheers....its one of the perplexing aspects of watching tape, they seldom mention the standard of the individual they opposed and/or they don't show a breakdown of every snap.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
He is our best pick in this draft. Gotta say I was pissed when we passed on Graham Barton— but getting Guyton and Beebe via the trade is really, really solid

We will obviously see how the players develop over the next few years- but if Guyton and Beebe hit their ceilings, the trade away from Barton would be more than worth it

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
He is our best pick in this draft. Gotta say I was pissed when we passed on Graham Barton— but getting Guyton and Beebe via the trade is really, really solid

We will obviously see how the players develop over the next few years- but if Guyton and Beebe hit their ceilings, the trade away from Barton would be more than worth it
Yep, now our 'inside' is Smith/Beebe/Martin (like to see SF rush with just 4). Broaddus 'got it right' the decision to pass and move down on Barton has to be looked at incombination with who we got at 73.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Yep, now our 'inside' is Smith/Beebe/Martin (like to see SF rush with just 4). Broaddus 'got it right' the decision to pass and move down on Barton has to be looked at incombination with who we got at 73.
yah— while Biadasz, was an average pivot and decent in pass pro— he lacked power and a strong anchor and simply wasn't a dominant run blocker.

Beebe looks to have a lot of power and a nasty attitude to go with it

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My favorite pick of the draft. My pet cat and we got him! Big homer alert I know.

I've watched him his entire career. He will fit right in and will be the next great Dallas Cowboys OL. Has that nasty attitude like Martin. Loves to just pound people.

Side note - I really love how the Cowboys are building the next Great Wall.