Cooper Beebe NFL Draft Profile: Built Like A Keg. Baldinger Says, Best Guard In The Draft

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Probably posted already but I haven't seen it.

ok, then where do you play him? we have Martin and Smith. do you move him smith's spot and move smith to LT? then why draft Guyton. if he is the best guard, can he play center which is different?
I like that we picked him don't get me wrong. but then the draft made no sense.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Probably our best pick based on where we got him. He could be a starter today.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Have they said anything about moving him to center? Haven’t listened to any of the PC.

Western

Reaction score
Gave a like for the video but the best line in the NFL is premature. They must put in the work and gel together as a unit first. That said, I would hope they could do so sooner than later (whenever that may be).
I agree - the statement in the twit is homerish exaggeration, and untimely.
But, the short video highlights the ferocity, destructive, & brutish nature of Beebe.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yes, he will "compete at C" - Mike McCarthy
Thanks. I’d suppose it depends on how he handles it. I can’t say first hand, but I would figure it’s not a simple transition.

Would be nice to plug him in there though. If there’s a positive to see overall, they now have nice young options on the OL and flexibility.

Reactions: Ken

Carson

Reaction score
My favorite pick of the draft. My pet cat and we got him! Big homer alert I know.

I've watched him his entire career. He will fit right in and will be the next great Dallas Cowboys OL. Has that nasty attitude like Martin. Loves to just pound people.

Sie note - I really love how the Cowboys are building the next Great Wall.
I bet Deuce is stoked to run behind Beebe again

Ken

Reaction score
Thanks. I’d suppose it depends on how he handles it. I can’t say first hand, but I would figure it’s not a simple transition.

Would be nice to plug him in there though. If there’s a positive to see overall, they now have nice young options on the OL and flexibility.
He's been working with Duke Maryweather as a C who said he is a natural C. If that makes anyone feel any better about it...lol

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Have they said anything about moving him to center? Haven’t listened to any of the PC.
I think he'll be a great OLman, but not sure he can hike the ball between his legs... not enough clearance. :)