Twitter: Cooper is Filthy

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dude is so awesome. I will never forget the softy Cowboy fan base when we traded for him. Like always, they knew best and everyone at HQ didn't know **** and we screwed up our entire future trading a 1st for him. Yet, here we are. Love it.
I don't think we (many) were against the trade in so much that we (many) thought he could have been had for less than a first-round pick.
The Raiders were having a fire sale, but we jumped first with our first.
But that's water under the bridge. He's here now.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I don't think we (many) were against the trade in so much that we (many) thought he could have been had for less than a first-round pick.
The Raiders were having a fire sale, but we jumped first with our first.
But that's water under the bridge. He's here now.

Didn't the Eagles offer a 2nd? Then we jumped em and offered a 1st. I don't think he was ever leaving the Raiders without us trading a 1st. Could you imagine this fickle little fan base if the Eagles would of got him. WOOF.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Didn't the Eagles offer a 2nd? Then we jumped em and offered a 1st. I don't think he was ever leaving the Raiders without us trading a 1st. Could you imagine this fickle little fan base if the Eagles would of got him. WOOF.
I really don't know what the speculation was. At the time, wasn't our record worse than the Eagles'? So our second would have been a better pick than theirs.
Anyway, it's water under the bridge. He was a good pick up for the Cowboys. Now if he and Dak can create some playoff magic. :)

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I really don't know what the speculation was. At the time, wasn't our record worse than the Eagles'? So our second would have been a better pick than theirs.
Anyway, it's water under the bridge. He was a good pick up for the Cowboys. Now if he and Dak can create some playoff magic. :)

Amen to that one brotha.

quickccc

Reaction score
lol..everybody seems cool with the Cooper trade NOW, ... but when it went down, I recall several fan base actually booing and hissing and cussing out Jerry for
per say " another Roy Williams/Joey Galloway " type trade.

what concerns me the most, is we could be looking at Cooper for the last time in a Cowboys uniform. as he is still unsigned, as is Dak.
and if Dak ends the season unsigned, Cowboys will have to franchise tag him - and they can only use that tag on more than one player.

and that would mean, Amari is likely to sell himself to the highest bidder -and yes, and what if this highest bidder happens to be the Iggles ? (Yikes! )

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Eagles DBs after trying to cover Amari....just filthy
8hCeSig.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He’s disgusting

like squeezing salmon juice into a bag of funyons crushing it up and running it under the rim of a toilet disgusting

that man was worth that first!
That is so beautiful I want, no... need to do that to someone!
Lawd, I hope I remember!

Macnalty

Reaction score
Best route runner in the NFL. Reminds me of Jerry Rice getting in and out of cuts.
That is a good analogy, I think Amari has speed along with the route running which Rice never owned. Now if only his hands were of similar caliber.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
lol..everybody seems cool with the Cooper trade NOW, ... but when it went down, I recall several fan base actually booing and hissing and cussing out Jerry for
per say " another Roy Williams/Joey Galloway " type trade.

what concerns me the most, is we could be looking at Cooper for the last time in a Cowboys uniform. as he is still unsigned, as is Dak.
and if Dak ends the season unsigned, Cowboys will have to franchise tag him - and they can only use that tag on more than one player.

and that would mean, Amari is likely to sell himself to the highest bidder -and yes, and what if this highest bidder happens to be the Iggles ? (Yikes! )
We are going into the last year of the CBA, without a new agreement there is also a transition tag available.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Our best player by far.

A little sprinkle of TO,Terry Glenn and Jerry Rice

We need to pay him, trade Zeke and get him real QB.

I'd dangle Dak and Zeke infront of a team like the Texans and grab Watson.

Or keep Zeke and Just trade Dak, our 1st and 2nd for Watson( Dak isn't that good, we have to sweeten the deal)

Can you imagine Watson ( a real QB, dual threat) Zeke, and Cooper?

Man we would win it all I'm sure.

Unfortunately, this division and confrence is pretty bad so yeah we will make the playoffs, and get beat up in the 1st or 2nd round. Mark my words. With Dak we don't escape second round.

Then we will have a low draft pick, no real upgrade. Then you will have the sheep cheering and saying...

" we almost did it, we are 1 or 2 players away"

" Garrett is a great coach got us to the 2nd round, or we could promote Moore or Richard, we have an all star roster of coaches"

stiletto

Reaction score
I'd dangle Dak and Zeke infront of a team like the Texans and grab Watson.

Or keep Zeke and Just trade Dak, our 1st and 2nd for Watson( Dak isn't that good, we have to sweeten the deal)

Can you imagine Watson ( a real QB, dual threat) Zeke, and Cooper?

Man we would win it all I'm sure.

Unfortunately, this division and confrence is pretty bad so yeah we will make the playoffs, and get beat up in the 1st or 2nd round. Mark my words. With Dak we don't escape second round.

Then we will have a low draft pick, no real upgrade. Then you will have the sheep cheering and saying...

" we almost did it, we are 1 or 2 players away"

" Garrett is a great coach got us to the 2nd round, or we could promote Moore or Richard, we have an all star roster of coaches"

What a bunch of white-noise dribble.....sometimes it's comical the lack of knowledge in posters like you. Get back to Madden kid...