Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nope

Diggs
Thielen
Beckham
Allen
Cooper

Just curious what your criteria is for that. Numberwise, Cooper is superior to all of those despite missing most of the Jets game.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Just curious what your criteria is for that. Numberwise, Cooper is superior to all of those despite missing most of the Jets game.
Strictly route-running

while coop is great at it, i think those guys are superior

gimmesix

Reaction score
Strictly route-running

OK. I can't say that I know because I haven't really watched those players closely. I do know that Cooper is very good at it, possibly the best we've had in a long, long time overall at route-running. (Beasley was very good at the quick ins and outs, but that was about it for him.)

gimmesix

Reaction score
Strictly route-running

One of the things that impresses me about Cooper is that a lot of times when a player is fast, he relies on his speed and is lackadaisical about running routes. Cooper doesn't just try to outrun defenders, which is why he's as good as he is.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Amari is low key one of the best in the game. hes not super flashy but he's like a quiet assassin.other than an occasional wth type drop he's beastly.

He's a ninja...

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Our best player by far.

A little sprinkle of TO,Terry Glenn and Jerry Rice

We need to pay him, trade Zeke and get him real QB.

I'd dangle Dak and Zeke infront of a team like the Texans and grab Watson.

Or keep Zeke and Just trade Dak, our 1st and 2nd for Watson( Dak isn't that good, we have to sweeten the deal)

Can you imagine Watson ( a real QB, dual threat) Zeke, and Cooper?

Man we would win it all I'm sure.

Unfortunately, this division and confrence is pretty bad so yeah we will make the playoffs, and get beat up in the 1st or 2nd round. Mark my words. With Dak we don't escape second round.

Then we will have a low draft pick, no real upgrade. Then you will have the sheep cheering and saying...

" we almost did it, we are 1 or 2 players away"

" Garrett is a great coach got us to the 2nd round, or we could promote Moore or Richard, we have an all star roster of coaches"

You are destined to The Sad in your life.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Dude is so awesome. I will never forget the softy Cowboy fan base when we traded for him. Like always, they knew best and everyone at HQ didn't know **** and we screwed up our entire future trading a 1st for him. Yet, here we are. Love it.
As long as they don't him after the season,

Nav22

Reaction score
Our best player by far.

A little sprinkle of TO,Terry Glenn and Jerry Rice

We need to pay him, trade Zeke and get him real QB.

I'd dangle Dak and Zeke infront of a team like the Texans and grab Watson.

Or keep Zeke and Just trade Dak, our 1st and 2nd for Watson( Dak isn't that good, we have to sweeten the deal)

Can you imagine Watson ( a real QB, dual threat) Zeke, and Cooper?

Man we would win it all I'm sure.

Unfortunately, this division and confrence is pretty bad so yeah we will make the playoffs, and get beat up in the 1st or 2nd round. Mark my words. With Dak we don't escape second round.

Then we will have a low draft pick, no real upgrade. Then you will have the sheep cheering and saying...

" we almost did it, we are 1 or 2 players away"

" Garrett is a great coach got us to the 2nd round, or we could promote Moore or Richard, we have an all star roster of coaches"
So if Watson’s better than Dak (and I’m not saying he isn’t), why would the Texans trade him to us?

Young franchise QBs don’t get traded. Don’t be dense.

“We’d for sure win it all if we had Watson throwing to Cooper!!!”

Um, Watson throws to DeAndre Hopkins..... and lost in the 1st round. He’s 4-3 this year, just like Dak.

Where do people like you come up with this BS???
:lmao2:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I agree with ALOT of your takes. But you’re dead wrong here. Diggs and theilen are not better then Cooper period
Their hands are better clearly and route running is just as good if not better.

Coop was never considered the best route runner in the league until he got to Dallas. Which is why I said Cowboys fans overrate our players.

Thielens numbers these past two years are better than anything Coop has ever done.

Cmac

Reaction score
Funny how Dak has a drop-off without a No1 WR....Pats gonna take him out the plans in a few weeks....then what?

Frozen700

Reaction score
What a bunch of white-noise dribble.....sometimes it's comical the lack of knowledge in posters like you. Get back to Madden kid...

Ok I'll get back to Madden and you go back to wonder land where nothing goes wrong playing with ponies, unicorns and rainbows. Girl

nobody

Reaction score
lol..everybody seems cool with the Cooper trade NOW, ... but when it went down, I recall several fan base actually booing and hissing and cussing out Jerry for
per say " another Roy Williams/Joey Galloway " type trade.

what concerns me the most, is we could be looking at Cooper for the last time in a Cowboys uniform. as he is still unsigned, as is Dak.
and if Dak ends the season unsigned, Cowboys will have to franchise tag him - and they can only use that tag on more than one player.

and that would mean, Amari is likely to sell himself to the highest bidder -and yes, and what if this highest bidder happens to be the Iggles ? (Yikes! )

Dude, many of us who were against the trade ate our crow at the end of the regular season last year and were cheering thereafter. Time to let it drop. Some of us just did not think it was worth a first at the time...and ate our words not long after.

Some were indeed griping about the lack of a first during the draft, but most were happy to have Coop at that point.

I want him to stay a Cowboy. I'm not sure what is going on with contracts regarding the few players coming up who need to be signed, but they see how this team plays without him compared to how it plays with him. I think he'll get tagged if he doesn't get a contract.