Cooper might be my favorite Cowboy

lukin2006

Reaction score
Hang onto Cooper. I have liked him very early on after the trade. He is a productive receiver who is not a diva. That was a great trade by Jones, and only giving 1 first round pick, am I correct? Did he not trade 2 first round picks for Gallaway.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
In fairness he was smiling at the probowl but that is :muttley::lmao2::laugh:
Here's Amari Cooper's excited look:

i

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Can't remember who it was but after we traded for Cooper some silly guy wanted to debate me that Cooper was a diva........

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
He Proved he can Average about 8tds a year. I don't think his ceiling is as high as Dez in his prime who could double that drawing double teams but I'm impressed by his overall start. Can he get 12-16 TDS in a year like Dez. I don't think his ceiling is that high. But he is adequate and did good in the playoffs when it mattered so I still think there is more Scoring potential if the offense can draw more double coverage away from him .
If we can get a deep threat te that has some scoring abilities it would sure take some pressure off of Amari to score .Not to mention the rb core. Zeke only had 6 TDS but thank goodness Dak punched it in 6 times with his legs. I expected more than 6 TDS from zeke.
I thought getting more catches would increase his scoring production but some how it had an adverse affect. He's still got all the yards and Dak replaced alot of that production. Daks gonna put it all on the line and attack but I'd find a third amigo at rb who has a higher ceiling than Rod Smith who can add more Scoring potential than Zeke alone and have more integration

Hopefully Amari can Emerge as a top #1 wr like Antonio Brown. If I was Jerry I'd make a blockbuster trade for dlaw in exchange for Antonio Brown. Throw in anybody else your not gonna pay .long term. Beasely, Crawford,

Now that combination of Brown and Amari is an equal to Irvin and Harper. Belichek would do it why not Jerry?

If not dlaw then how about Beasely, Lee and Gregory?

Thats a potent #1 and #2 combination that could overcome the lack of potency from an everdown te.

I'm all in on having top 2 wrs like we did with Irvin and Harper since we're running the same schemes .Irvin was a Big diva and Amari is the polar opposite so that's what I'd do . That combination would be dynamic like the old 95 cowboy regime.

Then we might win something a little more substantial then a diversion titl

Do something substantial at receiver or rb or te and safety or Dline. Go all out and get a receiver who is at least as good as amari if you're gonna stick it out with these tes.

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
He didn't look too happy in the game when the play called for the ball to go to Noah Brown from the 5 and it bounced off browns chest and got picked. He was jumping up and down screaming. Also didn't sound too happy with the offense when he told Dak to screw the play call and just throw it deep instead of the usual...………………….RUN 10 YARDS AND TURN AROUND play they run all game long.

Sounds like a beaten down Cowboys fan to be honest. Just happy to get out of Oakland. Some Cowboys fans are just happy to make the playoffs.
It must suck being in your head.
Not a happy fellow are you?

If a player says the right thing you have a tantrum.
If a player has a tantrum and rips people then you have a tantrum.
Enjoy your tantrum.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
I'm going to increase the scoring production at wr and hopefully a more dynamic returner with my first pick or trade something to get a top tier #1 brown, and #2 amari and top #3 Gallop or Beasely and stick it out with any of these tes .and even bring #82 back if he wants to play every snap. Then we got enough firepower to outscore anybody. Tony can come be the backup and QB coach and get a ring also

Just get Antonio. I'll buy that Jersey Jerry. He'll sell a million jerseys a minute and appeal to DC Nation who loves Divas .

Your guaranteed to win a Superbowl Jerry .Go get Antonio Brown .That's a 30+ point averaging offense

Ok scrap the Romo idea. We don't need a steak at the backup QB position oroprollyWitten either but please give us the top SCORING diva in the NFL. I'll buy the white and the Blue and the throwback Jerseys of Brown cooper and Zeke and Dak just to see one more Superbowl in my lifetime.

All you gotta do is make the call do what the Ram's did since they snatched up cooks. Cooks and Amari is a great combination also

Last edited: