Cooper might be my favorite Cowboy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It must suck being in your head.
Not a happy fellow are you?

If a player says the right thing you have a tantrum.
If a player has a tantrum and rips people then you have a tantrum.
Enjoy your tantrum.

im happy with winning. Enjoy flipping burgers do you? LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At some point with the Salary Cap Dak is going to need to carrry our offense with less than elite talent surrounding him .

superonyx

Reaction score
im happy with winning. Enjoy flipping burgers do you? LOL
Relax Roy. Things will get better
tantrum-child.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Relax Roy. Things will get better
tantrum-child.jpg

The only one attacking posters personally is you buddy.

As far as the Cowboys, I was real excited about the future after the season. Then I was elated when Linehan got fired. The picture up above started when Jerry started talking about giving back play calling duties to Garrett.

If we have any shot of going far next year THAT cant happen. Not sure your stance on that as your replies here don't do much in the way of expressing your opinion.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He Proved he can Average about 8tds a year. I don't think his ceiling is as high as Dez in his prime who could double that drawing double teams but I'm impressed by his overall start. Can he get 12-16 TDS in a year like Dez. I don't think his ceiling is that high. But he is adequate and did good in the playoffs when it mattered so I still think there is more Scoring potential if the offense can draw more double coverage away from him .
If we can get a deep threat te that has some scoring abilities it would sure take some pressure off of Amari to score .Not to mention the rb core. Zeke only had 6 TDS but thank goodness Dak punched it in 6 times with his legs. I expected more than 6 TDS from zeke.
I thought getting more catches would increase his scoring production but some how it had an adverse affect. He's still got all the yards and Dak replaced alot of that production. Daks gonna put it all on the line and attack but I'd find a third amigo at rb who has a higher ceiling than Rod Smith who can add more Scoring potential than Zeke alone and have more integration

Hopefully Amari can Emerge as a top #1 wr like Antonio Brown. If I was Jerry I'd make a blockbuster trade for dlaw in exchange for Antonio Brown. Throw in anybody else your not gonna pay .long term. Beasely, Crawford,

Now that combination of Brown and Amari is an equal to Irvin and Harper. Belichek would do it why not Jerry?

If not dlaw then how about Beasely, Lee and Gregory?

Thats a potent #1 and #2 combination that could overcome the lack of potency from an everdown te.

I'm all in on having top 2 wrs like we did with Irvin and Harper since we're running the same schemes .Irvin was a Big diva and Amari is the polar opposite so that's what I'd do . That combination would be dynamic like the old 95 cowboy regime.

Then we might win something a little more substantial then a diversion titl

Do something substantial at receiver or rb or te and safety or Dline. Go all out and get a receiver who is at least as good as amari if you're gonna stick it out with these tes.

Dez had 3 great years out of 8. He was just a guy the other 5. Cooper already has 3
1000 yard seasons in 4 years and is ten times faster than Dez at any point in his career.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Dez had 3 great years out of 8. He was just a guy the other 5. Cooper already has 3
1000 yard seasons in 4 years and is ten times faster than Dez at any point in his career.

It's all about whether you can make game winning plays when it matters. I think he'll be fine but we still need another #1 or #2 wr who can score 8+ TDS

This scheme is totally dependent on having top # 1 and A Top #2. If we don't improve our top 4 constants or every snap players production and get some firepower to avg 30+ points a game on offense then its gonna be a long season. Dallas seems to be content with mediocre tes so there better be a stud in the #1 and #2 and #3 wr positions for us to compete