Cooper Rush arm strength is concerning

erod

Reaction score
Big Mike said Lance knows the offense.

Lance will be QB2 soon.

The kid earned it.
I'm not saying he can't recite the plays. That's not knowing the offense.

He can't read pre-snap or post-snap and adjust accordingly. And he's predetermined to throw short routes because he struggles terribly with accuracy downfield.

The better way to say it is that Lance can't run the offense. Rush can, but he's limited in his ability to make certain throws.

erod

Reaction score
Lol.
When you find, literally, every other human being wrong, you most likely have a faulty opinion.
But, I've been chuckling over your posts for days. Just now realizing that you are serious.
Get out of your house. Go for a walk. Order Football for Dummies. Amazon can have it delivered by the time you return.
If you believe in Dak, you should do the same.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
It's a silly thing to worry about. Carry all 3. Rush knows the offense better than Dak and Lance combined, but he has the least physical ability. Lance has the most physical ability, but he's got a high school understanding of the offense. Dak is the best combo of physical ability and offensive knowledge, but he's in decline and already peaked.

Basically, Dallas has three backup quarterbacks as it relates to championship potential.
So if we have 3 backup QBs why then is it a big deal in replacing Rush with Trey Lance?

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't know.
I am not worried about the others and don't study them.
I know Rush is better than Dak and I care because it's the Cowboys.

Dak is ranked 7th best quarterback in the league.

You said Cooper Rush is better than Dak who's a top 7 to 10 quarterback.

So that means you believe Cooper Rush is better than 24, 25 other quarterbacks in the NFL.... do you really in your right mind believe Cooper Rush is better than that many other quarterbacks?

You're saying Rush is better than Dak who's a top 7 to 10 quarterback, so do YOU believe Rush is a top 10 quarterback???

GINeric

Reaction score
It's a silly thing to worry about. Carry all 3. Rush knows the offense better than Dak and Lance combined, but he has the least physical ability. Lance has the most physical ability, but he's got a high school understanding of the offense. Dak is the best combo of physical ability and offensive knowledge, but he's in decline and already peaked.

Basically, Dallas has three backup quarterbacks as it relates to championship potential.

We all know Dak isn't elite, let's make that clear.....

But you said Dak is a backup quarterback?? Can you do me a huge favor and name me other backup quarterbacks that is a perennial top 10 quarterback, an All-Pro, a MVP candidate, and led the league in passing tds, which Dak has accomplished.

Again, we know Dak isn't elite, but name me the backup quarterbacks who've put together his production.

I'll patiently wait......

leeblair

Reaction score
Dak is ranked 7th best quarterback in the league.

You said Cooper Rush is better than Dak who's a top 7 to 10 quarterback.

So that means you believe Cooper Rush is better than 24, 25 other quarterbacks in the NFL.... do you really in your right mind believe Cooper Rush is better than that many other quarterbacks?

You're saying Rush is better than Dak who's a top 7 to 10 quarterback, so do YOU believe Rush is a top 10 quarterback???
No, I don't think Dak is a top ten, or even top twenty.
Stats are deceiving.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I'm not saying he can't recite the plays. That's not knowing the offense.

He can't read pre-snap or post-snap and adjust accordingly. And he's predetermined to throw short routes because he struggles terribly with accuracy downfield.

The better way to say it is that Lance can't run the offense. Rush can, but he's limited in his ability to make certain throws.
Not seeing that about Lance in camp or the last game. Maybe not even the first game.

Lance can run any play they call.

I understand agendas. We all have them in some form.

Odds are he will be QB2 after the 28th.

They like what they see.