Cooper Rush is the light

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Just for clarity. When they lose and they will. Is it automatically on Rush or is it still a team game? I mean if Rush plays well, the comments will only be directed toward the players who didn't play well right?

Reactions: G2

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just for clarity. When they lose and they will. Is it automatically on Rush or is it still a team game? I mean if Rush plays well, the comments will only be directed toward the players who didn't play well right?

When you lose any time you lose, you can look around and see mistakes by several players. People tend to put in all on the QB reality is when you lose you can find a lot of things that could be improved on. When Cowboys lose if Rush is playing he shares in the loss just like every one else.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
When you lose any time you lose, you can look around and see mistakes by several players. People tend to put in all on the QB reality is when you lose you can find a lot of things that could be improved on. When Cowboys lose if Rush is playing he shares in the loss just like every one else.

That isn't what has happened for most of Dak's career. He plays horrible and people are on forum talking about how he played great and the loss was on everyone but him.

All I want is balance and fairness. Rush may have a bad game this week. He will deserve fair criticism. But it won't automatically make him a bad player or nullify what he has accomplished. Sample size is too small.

With Dak, he's had a large sample size. He needs to put together a number of good performances (his actual play, not team results) to reestablish any kind of faith in him. If he can do that, then sure I can understand an off game now & again.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That isn't what has happened for most of Dak's career. He plays horrible and people are on forum talking about how he played great and the loss was on everyone but him.

All I want is balance and fairness. Rush may have a bad game this week. He will deserve fair criticism. But it won't automatically make him a bad player or nullify what he has accomplished. Sample size is too small.

With Dak, he's had a large sample size. He needs to put together a number of good performances (his actual play, not team results) to reestablish any kind of faith in him. If he can do that, then sure I can understand an off game now & again.

Hell I like Rush, I'm not agendas driven, I want to see this team win, you guys really do not get this. I don't hate any player on this team including Dak. When he plays great I say so, when he plays poor I say so I don't sit there saying well he only played this team or that team so somehow that don't count. BS they all count including Rush beating the NY Giants and if you look at the W\L on every QB vast majority do not have great record vs other top teams.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Hell I like Rush, I'm not agendas driven, I want to see this team win, you guys really do not get this. I don't hate any player on this team including Dak. When he plays great I say so, when he plays poor I say so I don't sit there saying well he only played this team or that team so somehow that don't count. BS they all count including Rush beating the NY Giants and if you look at the W\L on every QB vast majority do not have great record vs other top teams.

As long as any fan is being fair and open minded in their assessment, I'm cool with it.

Shane612

Reaction score
I do.

But he isn't the starter when Dak is healthy. The suggestions that he is, are ridiculous.
If the team is playing better with Rush at QB, why shouldn't Rush at least finish about the season?
Oh. I forgot about that $40,000,000.00 albatross around Dak's neck.

Ken

Reaction score
If the team is playing better with Rush at QB, why shouldn't Rush at least finish about the season?
Oh. I forgot about that $40,000,000.00 albatross around Dak's neck.
Well ya, they didn't pay Rush a ton of money and they literally cut him a few weeks ago.

Rush is playing like a good backup qb...nothing more, nothing less.

The extreme hoops people are jumping through to put him in front of Dak are comical.

Shane612

Reaction score
Well ya, they didn't pay Rush a ton of money and they literally cut him a few weeks ago.

Rush is playing like a good backup qb...nothing more, nothing less.

The extreme hoops people are jumping through to put him in front of Dak are comical.
He's playing like Dak when Dak is playing well. Maybe better.

Last edited: