Cooper Rush is the light

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Let’s not kid ourselves here. Copper Rush has stormed into the meadowlands and defeated the favored 2-0 Giants. He remained cool and calm and taught Dak Prescott several valuable lessons. His passes were crisp connecting with multiple receivers (no, he doesn’t require them to be open by a mile). The only thing stopping him tonight were some pretty unfortunate drops from the dimes he was dishing out. He leads with accurate passing and doesn’t turn the ball over. This is a new era with a QB we can all rally behind.

giphy.gif
Guess you don't really watch the game. Because if you go back to all 3 starts the majority of his completions there a blown coverage and the player is wide open. He will make that fade to the corner to. He did it with Amari last yr and lamb this yr. Most of his completions are the check down in the flat. You have to give him credit for throws but don't make it seem like he's making all these difficult throws, guys are wide open most of the time of he's not checking down. Which is smart. Playing what the defense gives him.

vig454

Reaction score
Finally getting it.

I mean...i did say he would be the best qb in this class BEFORE we even took him and Wentz would be garbage. Who am i though?
Finally getting it.

I mean...i did say he would be the best qb in this class BEFORE we even took him and Wentz would be garbage. Who am i though?
Keep dreaming armchair guru.:muttley:

Jenky

Reaction score
Guess you don't really watch the game. Because if you go back to all 3 starts the majority of his completions there a blown coverage and the player is wide open. He will make that fade to the corner to. He did it with Amari last yr and lamb this yr. Most of his completions are the check down in the flat. You have to give him credit for throws but don't make it seem like he's making all these difficult throws, guys are wide open most of the time of he's not checking down. Which is smart. Playing what the defense gives him.

I see a QB who can read defenses, anticipate and lead receivers. But yeah… let’s claim I “didn’t watch the game” cause it doesn’t jive with your agenda. It’s blown coverages when Rush does it, but when Dak does it, it’s amazing accuracy into tight windows with the backing of next gen stats.

Give me a break. Dak hangs on to the ball too long, takes unnecessary sacks and has issues connecting with receivers who can’t get college type separation.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I see a QB who can read defenses, anticipate and lead receivers. But yeah… let’s claim I “didn’t watch the game” cause it doesn’t jive with your agenda. It’s blown coverages when Rush does it, but when Dak does it, it’s amazing accuracy into tight windows with the backing of next gen stats.

Give me a break. Dak hangs on to the ball too long, takes unnecessary sacks and has issues connecting with receivers who can’t get college type separation.

Dak takes longer because he's running more sophisticated offensive plays. Plays that take longer to develope. I have really need really seen these type of plays they're running now. And no rush Ian by not leading anybody. He down by have that type of arm. He taking what they're Givin by him. Which is an smart and what they want from him. When have you seen n Dak with plays that call for a 3 step drop and get rid of the ball. When had be you seen Dak with play action calls. When have you seen Moore stay with the run all game.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
That 1 yard td pass to Lamb was a thing of beauty to say the least. Not too bad for a backup. Accuracy, touch and timing. Lamb made up for a terrible 1st half, kudos to 88. One of the better pass/catch this season so far and for sure.

Shane612

Reaction score
Rush is playing well, but if he gets the chance to lead the team to beat the beagles, that would be amazing.

Shane612

Reaction score
With every "rush is qb1" type post we see....it is proving even more that you guys have no idea what you are talking about.

Keep doing it, please!
So, you don't want Rush to do well?
:huh:

Shane612

Reaction score
Im want to be clear where on the all time great QB list Rush is for you. You already said he is better than Dak. Some of said he is the next Brady.

Just curious how laughable dumb this is going to get.
What a stupid post.
He has played in only three games. And in those three games he has looked as good.
Realistically, I'm expecting him to hit a wall and lose a couple of games...I hope not, but I think he will.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a stupid post.
He has played in only three games. And in those three games he has looked as good.
Realistically, I'm expecting him to hit a wall and lose a couple of games...I hope not, but I think he will.
It’s not a stupid post. He’s pointing out the stupidity of other posts

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It cracks me up when folks talk about noodle arms. First because very few players even get a tryout with a true noodle arm. Secondly many of the best QB's in history weren't particularly strong armed. Brady, Manning, Brees, Montana. You can do very well if you have other skills to work with.

Sure, it's great to have the entire package like Allen, Herbert, Mahomes, Marino & Elway but it's not the only way to get the job done.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The only way there will be a QB controversy is if Dak comes back and plays poorly.

Until then Dak is QB 1

McKDaddy

Reaction score
don't make it seem like he's making all these difficult throws, guys are wide open most of the time

It is so obvious that he rarely makes a low percentage throw yet people act like his completion % is comparable to other QB's who are actually "making things happen" with their throws.