Cooper Rush not willing to give up QB2 spot without a fight

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It must have been that the coaching staff needed to work with him more.

Now after a full offseason of learning it's now or never for Lance.

Cant wait to see him in the preseason.
I mean that's the excuse they gave they're working him in slow. I wouldn't have cared. They wanted to protect him from potentially looking bad.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Doubt he gets traded either when nobody even bothered to sign him last year without giving up a pick/player. Shocking that a guy that went 4-1 on a team like this couldn't get signed.
Why would you trade your number 2 QB and have a none QB Athlete be your back up?

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Are the Cowboys "Drama Queens" or what? Three of the star players are demanding new contracts and ownership does not know how to handle it. The HC is reportedly an unhappy lame duck. And now we have a freaking backup QB controversy. That is correct: BACKUP QB.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because everyone who saw us go 4-1 knew it wasn’t because of him. That record is just what some of y’all cling to. Cowboys won in spite of him not because of him.
Funny thing is...couldn't agree more. Just highlights how good that team was. Even a garbage qb like Rush could go 4-1.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Are the Cowboys "Drama Queens" or what? Three of the star players are demanding new contracts and ownership does not know how to handle it. The HC is reportedly an unhappy lame duck. And now we have a freaking backup QB controversy. That is correct: BACKUP QB.
There is no backup QB controversy, Jerry has already decided that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"...because the Dallas offense, including Dak, sucked so bad in the 1st half."

Where did I solely blame Dak? I clearly blamed the entire offense, but you are so focused on your Dak defense crusade you toss reading comprehension aside and make stuff up. It's super lazy to ignore what was really said.

I have never once put the Green Bay loss on Dak alone. But there are numerous instances where you blame everyone but Dak. Post #19 is yet another example of this.
Let's see, where did I say the loss was everyone's fault but Dak's? I'll wait to see if you correct your lie.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Most of his fighting will have to be during training camp practices because according to McCarthy Lance will get most of the work in preseason.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There is no backup QB controversy, Jerry has already decided that.
I don’t believe that’s already been decided. Cooper Rush won 5 games during the 2022 season, which saved our season until Dak returned. If Lance doesn’t look good in preseason he won’t be the backup.