Cooper Rush should have played the 4th quarter

Hadenough

Reaction score
Here ya go! this is based on Dak is being carried by this team and hasnt been able to win without zeke. These guys are all players capable of doing what Dak is doing if you were to put them on the Cowboys.

Josh McCown
Joe Flacco
Tyrod Taylor
Jacoby Brissett
Blain Gabbert
Chad Henne
Geno Smith
AJ McCarron
Nick Foles
Colt McCoy
Chase Daniel
Trevor Siemian
Matt Schaub
Teddy Bidgewater
Ryan Fitzpatrick
CJ Beathard
Brett Hundley
Nick Mullins

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Grow up Little Boy. Being in full support of our quarterback and the team ain’t a man crush. It’s being a solid fan who has no bias. No predjudice and no agenda. Can you say the same?
son, I am old enough to have slept with you grand mother and your mom (robbing the cradle...perhaps you should ask your mom about her teenage afairs)....... a solid fan doesn't put blinders on and let his man crush control his emotions. its embarrassing to read.....btw Who said I don't support dak? find a post I said I don't support dak or I don't want him? you Dak lovers and your man crush are just too hilarious...its either fully love and go gaga and any, any slight criticism of Dak and you are met with full attack from Dak lovers like you....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The OP’s reputation might have something to do with whether the title misled somebody or not.
Could but still doesn't excuse the fact that if you read the OP post unless you want to play stupid you would get what he was getting at misleading, misspoken post or not.