Cooper Rush

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nope. I'm still from Texas. Canadians can go away!!!
giphy.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?

Kellen Moore also had a ton of yards against the Skins in 2015 in this exact same scenario. Who cares. Both of them are god awful QBs who have no business starting at all. Matt Flynn had one great game as well for the Packers in this same scenario. Doesn't mean a thing. Tomorrow will be a preseason like game. Giants just ready for the season to end and the Cowboys just want no injuries.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?

Reverse it....If Dak has the above stats all the Dak-Zoids will be screaming for that new 25 million a year contract and these board will look like the 2nd coming of Dak Marino....Giants are laying down and looking forward to the draft....Happy New Year....

cristglo

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is smart.

I hadn't seen this highlight reel of him until now. But I can see what Kellen may be seeing...

No Offense but look who he was playing against? Teams with bad records with no top talent. White has a strong arm but one of his downfalls is he hangs onto the ball to long. We saw that during pre season and during camp practices. I would like to see him play though just to see what he has. I think Cooper and Rush both should play.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Cooper appears to open up the offense and completes mid to longer passes and throws some nice timing routes gets rid of the ball quicker and doesnt fumble I say the kid has earned a chance to start against Seattle. If he struggles against Seattle just put Dak back in at halftime. Daks play has done nothing to warrant loyalty from the Cowboys coaching staff other than being a nice guy.

Pants

Reaction score
Dak is not a starting quality QB either, so what’s your point?

my point is that you and other dak-haters are ludicrous...again, not a perfect QB, but imagine the team with Rush or White at QB...you would be begging for Dak...you all need to get over it....no need to make your point, your agenda is quite clear

sbark

Reaction score
If Cooper appears to open up the offense and completes mid to longer passes and throws some nice timing routes gets rid of the ball quicker and doesnt fumble I say the kid has earned a chance to start against Seattle. If he struggles against Seattle just put Dak back in at halftime. Daks play has done nothing to warrant loyalty from the Cowboys coaching staff other than being a nice guy.
Im a big Dak critic of his anointed greatness without merit.....but

but no, just no to C.Rush taking over after 1 good performance
Now...does the competition open up in training camp...….yes

JMech

Reaction score

Did the pregame drinking start really early?

glimmerman

Reaction score
He has to learn the trade of being a true Passer at an NFL level. Right now he's not, thats obvious. I think he can be, but right now its about a 50/50 proposition at best based on the fact he has had three full years already. Pulling for him though, he's a good kid who tries hard.
He is a gamer and has that clutch play making factor. But it don’t have to always come down to making clutch throws in the 4th quarter.