Twitter: Cooper waiting for his opportunities

plasticman

Reaction score
I thought you meant Cooper rush.

My response was going to be, "Sit down!".

Speaking of Amari Cooper, we know Lamb will get his thousand yards. Coop needs 106 a game for the three games left. He needs a big game to make it. This next one could be it.

Mannix

Reaction score
----- I’m just staying ready for when my opportunity comes because it will come

Sure....because now you are at home. Kind of been your MO over the years.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I'm looking at CeeDee Lamb like bruh, we need you to stop trying to make cool catches and focus on securing the ball. I also think coop is right, he's the better route runner and I'm surprised he has not gotten more targets. In the crucial moments of a game is when they need to look at him. CeeDee has been good but coop is the guy that can keep drives going. We need 2018 Coop

817Gill

Reaction score
----- I’m just staying ready for when my opportunity comes because it will come

Sure....because now you are at home. Kind of been your MO over the years.
His splits last year were pretty even

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Many have argued that Amari Cooper has been getting double and triple teamed. I said no, he hasn't, since the game highlights don't show it. Now, Cooper has admitted as much. He has not been getting double or triple teamed. Purely single coverages. He just needs to stop disappearing and do a better job of getting open early and often. Maybe then he would get more passes thrown to him. $20+ million/year for this lack of production is not good. Start getting open and produce, or take a paycut.

Praxit

Reaction score
...the conundrums await as well. Watch Coop get his opportunities and drop a couple. Welcome to chance and it endless variables.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
He disappears emotionally from games and is not a vocal or high energy leader… then he physically disappears with his constant soft tissue foot and hamstring injuries…and then he makes smart health decisions and has to disappear for a couple of more games. Maybe he disappears so much in these various ways the the rest of the team moved on because he can’t be counted on to be there. He gets 21 million a year to be a ghost presence.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This whole offensive unit is pissed off and frustrated. That’s good.

Either their frustration mounts and they go off on teams and recover their mojo— or it starts to boil over.

There are enough leaders with competitive fire on this team that I think this offense finds it’s identity again

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He disappears emotionally from games and is not a vocal or high energy leader… then he physically disappears with his constant soft tissue foot and hamstring injuries…and then he makes smart health decisions and has to disappear for a couple of more games. Maybe he disappears so much in these various ways the the rest of the team moved on because he can’t be counted on to be there. He gets 21 million a year to be a ghost presence.
Agreed. Maybe now we're starting to understand why the Raiders were willing to trade him?

visionary

Reaction score
Wow this is a new tone from Coop. Hopefully he’s got some fire in him due to his lack of high end production recently and turns it on this week.

He loves the home games versus divisional opponents. This seems like a good weekend for the team to flex their muscles and get back to threatening teams offensively.

errr… he’s saying I’m not getting double teamed but still not getting the ball because the QB just doesn’t get it done

no way to spin it