Twitter: Cooper waiting for his opportunities

coult44

Reaction score
Agreed. Maybe now we're starting to understand why the Raiders were willing to trade him?

You guys have lost your minds!!! First as always, did y’all listen to the show before making these ridiculous comments about what he said? All of you know the offense is off, but every player, coach, or FO personnel that says something about you disagree with. Make up your mind!

Thomas82

Reaction score
I've always felt it seems the "team" is too content in willingly spreading the ball around without milking your best WR, who is supposed to be a top WR in the NFL. If Cooper is a top 5ish WR that gets mentioned in here, we need to allow him to establish his dominance and allow others to work off of that. Cooper Kupp, Davonte Adams, Justin Jefferson, etc..dont seem to have a problem getting open regardless of defense/coverage. If Cooper is in that class of WR as he's paid, we need to use him that way. This will only make things easier for Lamb and others. So im glad to read that Cooper is "frustrated". Maybe he'll raise his game and we'll see things open up for everyone.

Well said!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

With # 4 at QB, he will still be......

200.gif

680 yards with his talents is shameful!
Will someone throw to this most talented WR!!!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak opting out of so many pass plays that would go to Coop is getting ridiculous. He isn't confident in his ability to make those throws so he changes the play. :rolleyes:

Zman5

Reaction score
You clearly don’t understand offensive plays or refuse to understand. If a play’s progression features Lamb as the first read, that means the second read will be someone working the middle of the field with the other wideout being #3 from the other side of the field unless they are paired together. When Cooper is the 3rd read, the pass rush or another short option being open will mean he doesn’t get a look.

The QB doesn’t see all receivers at the same time. He reads the defense through his first option to his second and third in 2-3 seconds. Moore should call 3rd down plays and red zone plays with Cooper being featured because he has proven himself to be effective in those situations. If Cooper is the primary target and Dak throws a bad pass, that’s 100% on Dak. But the QB doesn’t decide which receiver he will feature unless there’s great protection. The playcall dictates who gets the #1 read.

They are also using Coop more as a clear out receiver recently which is baffling.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak has put up numbers in his first 5 years that only 4 or 5 other QBs in NFL HISTORY has been able to put up. Sounds like the QB gets it done to ME!!!

Men lie, women lie, NUMBERS DON'T!!! Nice try tho.....

LOL that “numbers don’t lie”

numbers are the biggest liars

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has put up numbers in his first 5 years that only 4 or 5 other QBs in NFL HISTORY has been able to put up. Sounds like the QB gets it done to ME!!!

Men lie, women lie, NUMBERS DON'T!!! Nice try tho.....

I'll let the KING of coaches tell you what stats are about.....

basel90

Reaction score
They had to pay him because of giving up a 1st for him. If they gave up say a 5th I wonder if he would even still be here. That's why premium has to be put on certain positions. QB, Oline, Dline. Invest in all those positions first and then let work on that other stuff. If you have a good Oline you can scheme up all kinds of stuff to stretch and stress the defense. If you have a bad Oline - you can get a generational QB killed (see Andrew Luck before they drafted QNelson) same with Dline.
Very true indeed . It is all in the trenches .
The 85 bears , best defense ever , no one remembers any of their cornerbacks . The defensive line and LBs were so dominant . Same for dominant OLs on many teams .

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I’m sure Cooper was excited to prove he’s one of the premier WRs in league this year, unfortunately injuries derailed that again.

He’s a great WR and happy he’s here.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Wow this is a new tone from Coop. Hopefully he’s got some fire in him due to his lack of high end production recently and turns it on this week.

He loves the home games versus divisional opponents. This seems like a good weekend for the team to flex their muscles and get back to threatening teams offensively.
I would have Coop in a must start in fantasy football leagues if I owned him, or if I hadnt already been eliminated in all my leagues already...:(
Go get em Coop, need somebody to fire up this offense, and would love to see our very humble vet step up his leadership role.