Twitter: Cooper waiting for his opportunities

stiletto

Reaction score
Coop runs deeper routes and as we've all seen this is not one of Dak's talents.
If it's a 1-5 yard pass Lamb is there or our TE.
Coop is a total waste of cap and talent for our offense.

Waste? You must be drinkin' some foul Egg Nog....so far they are both really equal. It's not far off. Waste is a strong word of denial.

Dak with Amari:

GP REC TRG REC YDS AVG REC YDS/G REC TD
41 216 316 2,899 13.4 70.7 20

Dak with CeeDee:

GP REC TRG REC YDS AVG REC YDS/G REC TD
17 93 141 1,261 13.6 74.2 8

conner01

Reaction score
As Lamb catches a 2-yard pass and turns into a 30 yard gain.
The Dak stats looking mighty fine at the end of the game!:omg:
Since he avg 5.7 yard after the catch I’d say that doesn’t happen very often
Assumptions are generally not close to reality
Schultz avg 4.6 yards after the catch

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm looking at CeeDee Lamb like bruh, we need you to stop trying to make cool catches and focus on securing the ball. I also think coop is right, he's the better route runner and I'm surprised he has not gotten more targets. In the crucial moments of a game is when they need to look at him. CeeDee has been good but coop is the guy that can keep drives going. We need 2018 Coop

I think CeeDee’s problem is he’s looking for yards after the catch. He’s got one eye on the ball and the other on where he’s going to go when he gets it. Instead of focusing on catching the ball first.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I can only imagine the numbers that "overrated" CeeDee Lamb would put up if he had Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes throwing to him.

He’d drop passes from them, and they’d have the good sense to stop throwing to him as often.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
CZ told me hes getting double and triple teamed and its opening up opportunities for Ceedee and Gallup

I mean the signs that this QB aint it are glaring, but you homers ignore it

Mannix

Reaction score
Straight from the horse's mouth.

Many have argued that Amari Cooper has been getting double and triple teamed. I said no, he hasn't, since the game highlights don't show it. Now, Cooper has admitted as much. He has not been getting double or triple teamed. Purely single coverages. He just needs to stop disappearing and do a better job of getting open early and often. Maybe then he would get more passes thrown to him. $20+ million/year for this lack of production is not good. Start getting open and produce, or take a paycut.
-----He just needs to stop disappearing

Haha.....good luck waiting for that to happen. I got crucified on here when I mentioned he shouldn't be resigned and should have been cut after the last game at Philly a few years back. A do or die game that I swear he was on the take he was sooooo horrible and lackadaisical.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Something going on in the locker room it sounds. Normally that sort of points to the QB. Dak is fragile...his mind is not right, he needs to relax and find his receiver. I think he feels the pressure of what is about to happen, and now this...complaining about no catches...must be that damn wind...again.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think Moore needs to emphasize Cooper more instead of using him as a decoy. He has become infatuated with Lamb. On 3rd down and key situations, go back to making Cooper the first read.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I think Moore needs to emphasize Cooper more instead of using him as a decoy. He has become infatuated with Lamb. On 3rd down and key situations, go back to making Cooper the first read.
This is not a KM or Amari Cooper problem…

Its a QB problem

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I know...stupid Moore, huh? It must be him throwing the ball.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Something going on in the locker room it sounds. Normally that sort of points to the QB. Dak is fragile...his mind is not right, he needs to relax and find his receiver. I think he feels the pressure of what is about to happen, and now this...complaining about no catches...must be that damn wind...again.
:facepalm:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Are we supposed to talk ourselves into some controversy over these quotes? Or are we supposed to say It’s a good response...confused ab what the narrative here is on this one.

for me I see no issue in his response and considering his position and our experience with high paid receivers he could’ve said much much worse