Correction: Giants request permission to speak with Garrett for now-filled HC role (Post 227)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
they do have 2 more Super Bowls than Jerry and Stephen this century

Did you know the past accomplishments do not count? Just ask all the haters. As for their recent history, they are about to be on their 4th HC since 2015. They have made the playoff once since 2012 which they lost the WC game to the Packers. Giants FO is a mess.

willia451

Reaction score
One of many problems with hiring Garrett is he has no hand picked staff to bring with him. In 10 years he developed zero coaching tree or loyal capable assistants. That says a lot.

To be fair, he never had much if any control over staff hiring. Except maybe for Scott Linehan.

This was simply a weird situation with Garrett here in Dallas. Nothing about it could be considered "normal".

Flamma

Reaction score
I work with a lot of NYG fans. Not one of them wants that clown as head coach. Please make it happen. They will be absolutely miserable. So much fun.

Same with me. He's been the butt of many jokes for years now. I dare anyone to find a Giants fan hoping for Garrett as head coach. If you do, he's most likely surrounded by padded walls. Giants fans are visibly frightened by this possibility.

Staubacher

Reaction score
To be fair, he never had much if any control over staff hiring. Except maybe for Scott Linehan.

This was simply a weird situation with Garrett here in Dallas. Nothing about it could be considered "normal".
Not true.

cern

Reaction score
I would say no. not to be cruel to garrett, but because it's the giants. the mara's have been a thorn in our side for some time.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Wait so what happened to "garret being such a sought after candidate".

Another Jerry Jones BS lie.

Jerry's a dope. Its somewhere in the middle. He'll find work, but it won't be as head coach like Jerry says and more significant than a peanut vendor as stated on here countless times.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where does this myth come from?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry's a dope. Its somewhere in the middle. He'll find work, but it won't be as head coach like Jerry says and more significant than a peanut vendor as stated on here countless times.
So JG is held in high esteem but the Giants want him as OC to a rookie coach. lol If I was Judge I'd watch out. He'd stab you in the back.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Potential OC.

hZQ0eVb.gif

remember when folks (im not gonna say any names) said that he would be a top head coaching candidate elsewhere once we let him go :lmao2:

Judge needs to watch his back if they hire garrett as OC. He will stab him in his back

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Potential OC.

So the Giants if true are hiring the Pats WR coach as HC, versus offering " the most sought after Redball" that position.

Taking the OC position would be a step down for the vaunted one and show that he isn't in demand