Correction: Giants request permission to speak with Garrett for now-filled HC role (Post 227)

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
So JG is held in high esteem but the Giants want him as OC to a rookie coach. lol If I was Judge I'd watch out. He'd stab you in the back.

One of the great back stabbers of all time once wrote "I resign as HC of the NYJ" on a sheet of paper, 5 minutes before taking the podium to announce his hiring as "HC of the NYJ"

This football business is cutthroat at times

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Garrett goes to the Giants and wins multiple SB's that will tell us that it was Jerry doing the HCing here, don't worry because we have McCarthy now. :huh:

You sound as if you desperately hope that happens.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I think he’ll be good in that role. A good sounding board for Judge and will rely on Barkley a lot.

gmb1

Reaction score
Gotta turn off BSPN they are going on their SJW rants again....:espn:

aria

Reaction score
I would actually laugh my arse off if JG went to the Giants and succeeded as OC.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
That leaves only Cleveland left. Go get Garrett. He would do wonders with Baker Mayfield and Odell. And he shares the same name with that nutcase DL who was suspended for hitting another player with a helmet. Boy Genius Garrett can look at all the Garrett jerseys in the crowd and think they are his fans.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Will be easy to defend.

1st down - run
2nd down - probably run, maybe pass if first down yielded only a yard.
3rd down - pass
4th down - something boneheaded