Could Dallas get 2 1st round draft picks for Parsons?

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Not sure but I'd absolutely take that deal in a heartbeat.

We need to build a TEAM, with depth and cohesion.

Micah is all about Micah ... I'm not a fan of dedicating a large percentage of our cap space to a guy that goes ghostly during large stretches of the season, including the playoffs.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Not sure but I'd absolutely take that deal in a heartbeat.

We need to build a TEAM, with depth and cohesion.

Micah is all about Micah ... I'm not a fan of dedicating a large percentage of our cap space to a guy that goes ghostly during large stretches of the season, including the playoffs.
After 25 years is still always the player's fault huh. Trade away your best player who isn't even 25 years is the way to go. Not getting a proper organizational structure to get the most out of a player like Parsons, let's just trade him for picks so we can draft more players into said **** organization.

When is the penny going to drop for some of you? Like seriously? We can't build a team because of the ownership. Chopping and changing players isn't going to fix things. Changing needs to be at the very top.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Just get a pair of linebackers and move micah around
No, let's just trade our generational defensive young player for picks instead of making obvious adjustments to get more out of said player.

It's no wonder the Cowboys fanbase is considered such a joke by most around the NFL

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
After 25 years is still always the player's fault huh. Trade away your best player who isn't even 25 years is the way to go. Not getting a proper organizational structure to get the most out of a player like Parsons, let's just trade him for picks so we can draft more players into said **** organization.

When is the penny going to drop for some of you? Like seriously? We can't build a team because of the ownership. Chopping and changing players isn't going to fix things. Changing needs to be at the very top.
What's the alternative? Giving him a bag for underachieving? And is he really out best player? Our best player can't make a meaningful impact. I'd rather have a complete defense rather than isolated star power. The latter is what we'll get if we sign him to what he will want (the largest contract for a defensive player in league history)

He's not likeable, so it's easy to want to be rid of him despite his talent. I don't want to hear him flap his gums after every single game. He brings a lot of attention on himself. Opposing teams already have motivation to play their best against us and he just fuels their fire and our embarrassment when we lose.

Don't want him here.

Majic

Reaction score
Parsons is a great player with potential to be a HOF and a generational player but he is not a 4-3 DE which is what he wants.

The only way we can keep him and utilize him properly to his abilities and his future salary is to play him at OLB in a 3-4

If we are not willing to convert to a 3-4 next year we should trade him
Dan Quinn is not the coach to get the best out of parsons. It needs a 3-4 defensive coordinator. It's night and day that he is being utilised in the wrong scheme. Quinn just won't change his ways and we are wasting the career of possibly the best defensive player in the NFL

Majic

Reaction score
Why can't the Dallas media put this to the cowboys staff about the wrong scheme being used?
This is coaching malpractice

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We win 5-6 games in 2024. Tops. As usual Jerry waits 2 years too long to clean house. We've witnessed this **** show many times
What makes you think a team that has been 12-5 the last 3 seasons with the NFC South and NFC East on our schedule with the second youngest roster in the NFL is going to be 5-6 wins tops. Has Dak ever had a losing season?

Rayman70

Reaction score
What makes you think a team that has been 12-5 the last 3 seasons with the NFC South and NFC East on our schedule with the second youngest roster in the NFL is going to be 5-6 wins tops. Has Dak ever had a losing season?
that all depends what you think a losing season is. I define it as getting beat in the playoffs. Now unless your goal is 12 wins ,then being beat in the playoffs, thats different. I refuse to accept it. The reason I feel we will be markedly worse next year is simple, teams have the blueprint on how to beat us. I expect every team to come right at us with physicality. Until I see us make the necessary changes to combat that, I cant have much faith in the team or Dak. In this league, if you stay the same, you're getting worse.In Jerrys mind, we all good. He said it. Heck yeah I wanna be wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why can't the Dallas media put this to the cowboys staff about the wrong scheme being used?
This is coaching malpractice
job security and access. Thats why. The ire of Jerry is real. He controls everything coming out of the star. There's your problem. He has far too much control.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
that all depends what you think a losing season is. I define it as getting beat in the playoffs. Now unless your goal is 12 wins ,then being beat in the playoffs, thats different. I refuse to accept it. The reason I feel we will be markedly worse next year is simple, teams have the blueprint on how to beat us. I expect every team to come right at us with physicality. Until I see us make the necessary changes to combat that, I cant have much faith in the team or Dak. In this league, if you stay the same, you're getting worse.In Jerrys mind, we all good. He said it. Heck yeah I wanna be wrong.
Teams had the blue print on beating us for 30 years. The Packers are a good team. They should have won yesterday if it was not for their sorry kicker. The Cowboys can’t beat the Shanahan tree. You think 12 teams are going to hire Shanahan coaches?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Teams had the blue print on beating us for 30 years. The Packers are a good team. They should have won yesterday if it was not for their sorry kicker.
I really feel for the packers. I'm jealous too...imagine a team thats gritty and fights tooth and nail.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I really feel for the packers. I'm jealous too...imagine a team thats gritty and fights tooth and nail.
Yes. Tells me all I need to know that the last few years Rodgers was the problem. The only reason why I wouldn’t hate it if the Cowboys let Dak go. Sometimes you wear out your welcome.