Could Gregory have fooled the drug test this way?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well it was not meth. Meth smells like the chemicals used to isolate the base and it smells more like burnt plastic than anything sweet. People smoking amp generally do not do that in public as it causes extreme paranoia.

Angel dust when smoked is typically smoked with something else for example cigarettes. Who knows.

Some pot smells sweet especially if it is treated. You can flavor pot by running a wick through the stalk and dipping it in whatever flavor solution you want.

Likely as Trouty said they were vaping oils. that is legal.

cool thanks
i did not want to be breathing that in.
and i was with an elderly couple who are super-conservative.
so we went right back inside the starbacks.
oh well :muttley:

gmoney112

Reaction score
Lol. Bro, they will.

You've consumed 14 grams of incredibly strong mushrooms? Done DMT?

Not to mention, research backs my claim.

I lived in East TX and family has cattle. Lot of buddies with land. I might have made Kool-Aid with a trashbag or two before. Ha ha.

I've used DMT before. It's just different, unique in its own way. Onset is a lot more intense, you've gotta sit your butt in a seat because you'll feel like you're on a rocketship

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a

actually this would not work.
apparently the nfl has someone watching you pee.
I don't think they can actually watch you. They can't go in the stall from my understanding.

He would have to have it with him at all times because the testing is random once you're in the program. Players not in the program can easily smoke weed most of the year because they know when the test will occur. I don't think they even test during the season if the player is not in the program.

haleyrules

Reaction score
certainly some friend could have taught him how to get around the test.
the creatine/gatorade dilution trick seems pretty simple - assuming that would not be caught.

amazing peppers and another 1st round pick got caught with the diluted sample.
I have been a big supporter of Gregory and still am. It sickens me he is not allowed to play...everthing else considered. Its cringing hypocrisy at its worse.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Waldo, if I am not mistaken, you live around LA. If so, why so surprised by this? :D

waldoputty

Reaction score
I don't think they can actually watch you. They can't go in the stall from my understanding.

He would have to have it with him at all times because the testing is random once you're in the program. Players not in the program can easily smoke weed most of the year because they know when the test will occur. I don't think they even test during the season if the player is not in the program.

oh, then gregory is toast.
of course unless uncle jerry can get the rules changed with the union's help.
there is no way he can cheat the test now.
but how peppers and those other high picks got caught is darn silly.
their agents were not doing their jobs.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I lived in East TX and family has cattle. Lot of buddies with land. I might have made Kool-Aid with a trashbag or two before. Ha ha.

I've used DMT before. It's just different, unique in its own way. Onset is a lot more intense, you've gotta sit your butt in a seat because you'll feel like you're on a rocketship

Just wanted to say, I do not condone picking your own mushrooms.

But if you do, take a redneck with you.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Waldo, if I am not mistaken, you live around LA. If so, why so surprised by this? :D

i live a really sheltered boring life.
been in tech startups since college decades ago.
that meant 80 hour weeks continuously.

i barely leave my neighbor next to the ocean and 30 minutes drive from the highway.
that is why i depend on trouty for excitement
now that i know trouty is a professional peeker, it will gives me new ideas for excitement.

gmoney112

Reaction score
i live a really sheltered boring life.
i barely leave my neighbor next to the ocean and 30 minutes drive from the highway.
that is why i depend on trouty for excitement
now that i know trouty is a professional peeker, it will gives me new ideas for excitement.

1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

2. Players outside the “intervention program”—those who’ve never had a violation—are tested just once a year. Anyone under contract is tested once between April 20 (yup: 4/20) and Aug. 9. The player is given at most a three-hour warning before being visited by a collector, who must directly witness the player providing the urine sample.

3. For every player suspended under the policy, five to 10 others anonymously enter and exit the intervention program. Not even teams are made aware of a player’s positive test until he is suspended, which only occurs after multiple violations. Team physicians, however, have that information in order to prevent cross-medication issues.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/07/11/nfl-drug-policy-substance-abuse-suspensions-tests

That second bit I find interesting. There were about a dozen players suspended last year so add 60 to 120 more in the program. That is a bit under 10% of the player base at any one time. That makes me think the desire for change from players is more than people consider.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
http://www.ureasample.com/faq.shtml

freeze urine while he is clean. store in very good freezer.

Q- How long do your clean urine samples last and how should they be stored?

A- Samples should be stored in a refrigerator. If stored for extended periods of time then they should be frozen. The integrity of our samples is ensured by our proprietary vacuum seal. As long as the sample remains in its vacuum seal it may be kept at room temperature away from direct sunlight for days at a time. It will be good for up to six months, in the vacuum seal, if stored in the refrigerator. If frozen in the vacuum seal, it can last for about 1 year. Once the sample is removed from the vacuum seal, it should not remain at room temperature for more than 18 hours. It will keep in the refrigerator, unsealed, for 30 days. In the freezer, an unsealed bag can last up to 6 months.

Q- How should I thaw my frozen urine sample?

A- When ready for use drug free urine samples may brought up to acceptance temperature simply by running under hot water until the temperature strip displays between 90-99 degrees Fahrenheit. After thawing and achieving proper temperature make sure to shake the sample well so that any present particles dissolve completely. The samples should be thawed at a slow and constant rate so as to hinder crystals from precipitating. If crystals do form then the sample may be filtered through a clean white coffee maker filter.

Q- Does transportation affect urine and bacterial viability?

A- Customers often ask about the preferred method of transporting urine samples to the laboratory for culture, and the effect of transport time and storage temperature on the viability of organisms.

To address these questions, the following study was performed: Urine samples with pyuria (n=18) submitted to Antech's Houston laboratory were divided into several aliquots. One aliquot was inoculated immediately onto blood/MacConkey agar and cultured aerobically for 72 hours in the Houston laboratory. The urine aliquots were also placed into 3 tubes: RTT, grey top urine culture tube (Transport Kit), and Copan Swab for transport to Antech's Irvine laboratory, where they were stored at 4-8°C and at room temperature. They were next inoculated onto blood/MacConkey agar for aerobic culture and examined after 24, 48 and 72 hours.

Fourteen urine samples cultured positive for bacteria and 4 were negative. There was no observed effect of storage time, storage temperature, or type of storage tube on these culture results, or on the amount of bacterial growth (light, moderate or heavy).

Conclusion: Based on these findings, we consider that routine transport time does not influence urine culture results.
1.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/07/11/nfl-drug-policy-substance-abuse-suspensions-tests

That second bit I find interesting. There were about a dozen players suspended last year so add 60 to 120 more in the program. That is a bit under 10% of the player base at any one time. That makes me think the desire for change from players is more than people consider.

now that is a good point.
so there is a chance for gregory.

10% in the program and probably a lot more that have not got caught yet.