Could Noah Brown start for the Cowboys?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They say we found a fifth wide receiver . I say we found a top three wide receiver . When I say we. That’s right part of the franchise. I buy paraphernalia makes me part of the team LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cole Beasley , Had the best percentage rating of all wide receivers. What that means is when the ball touches his hands he catches it. Many were amazed at that statistic . His main problem was. He didn’t do much after he caught it. As far as I can find , Noah Brown has the least drops. Of any back up wide receiver . Anyone know the statistics of this.??

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Not so sure I'd venture to grace Noah's presence with such illustrious claims. I've been wondering for some time now if he'd stick around much longer. To his credit, though, he's improved his receiving skills to a point of actually deserving a WR spot. I feel he's been very fortunate, at that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not so sure I'd venture to grace Noah's presence with such illustrious claims. I've been wondering for some time now if he'd stick around much longer. To his credit, though, he's improved his receiving skills to a point of actually deserving a spot as a WR. I feel he's been very fortunate, at that.
Think he’s a diamond in the rough he’s only 26 years old still. I’m glad to have him on the team. I just wanted to get a feeling of what other people thought about him. I appreciate your insight

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They say we found a fifth wide receiver . I say we found a top three wide receiver . When I say we. That’s right part of the franchise. I buy paraphernalia makes me part of the team LOL
Their numbers last year were similar, but I see Wilson as the better receiver. Brown is big, strong and runs good routes, but he just doesnt seem very fluid. And doesnt have to speed to challenge a team beyond 15 or so yards. As a receiver he is really just a big slot. His value to Dallas is that he is useful on offense while being a core ST player. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he wasnt extended. In fact Id be surprised if he wasnt. However, I just dont see him ever blossoming as a guy that is more of a niche on offense

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Think he’s a diamond in the rough he’s only 26 years old still. I’m glad to have him on the team. I just wanted to get a feeling of what other people thought about him. I appreciate your insight

In past years, I've seen him drop what I felt was an excessive number of rare passes coming his way. He's gradually improved, incrementally, to a point where he's approaching far more reliable status. He's obviously a hard worker to have accomplished that. In the past, his best quality was his blocking ability. Lately, he's gotten my attention as a receiver and that's greatly to his credit. I'm still wondering if he'll manage to outperform some of the other wideouts we have in house. It'll all be up to the staff to choose whomever they think is in their best interest to retain. Lotsa talent in house. We'll see.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why the need to classify guys at the beginning of camp his position was in jeopardy but he held his own stepped up and earned his 5th spot back,...hes solid does nothing special but is tough and consistent..

so know not starter but belongs on the team..thats all that matters Ced makes bigger plays and get the flip out of here if you think he could challenge AC, CD, or Gallup..

hes taken 4 years now to even be something similar to gallup type but hes not there..he could possibly be teams 3rd or 4th but not here..

Loso86

Reaction score
And who does he start ahead of???

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:huh:

what has he done after 4 years to make you feel he could be starting material? going up in preseason, against back up and garbage defenses doesn't make you starting material. fact is in 4 years he has struggled and shown limited success in live games that matter.....he is what he is....blocking WR, with limited separation ability and speed, that can be used occasionnaly a few times a year, and he is a special teams monster....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm seeing a possible tie between Noah Brown and Fehoko for what might be the last roster spot to be had. I think Wilson has likely already won a spot somewhere within the WR corps. I'm really unsure if there's enough room for both Noah and Fehoko to find a place on the team, to be totally honest. There's probably enough WR talent for some good talent to be waived this year. It'll be quite interesting to see who stays and who goes.