Could Rams game be flexed to SNF?

Creeper

Reaction score
I hope not. I long for the days when the Cowboys played 1:00pm games on the east coast.

EST_1986

Reaction score
For Sunday Night Football in Weeks 5-13 and for Monday Night Football in Weeks 12-17, the NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN) and announce no later than 12 days in advance of the game, which game will be played on Sunday night and which game will be played on Monday night
https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures

EST_1986

Reaction score
Very unlikely. Games don’t usually get flexed this early in the season. You don’t usually see schedule changes until after teams start being eliminated from contention.
That Sunday night game is so bad theyre likely looking to get out of it

jgboys1

Reaction score
I hate night games so much....didn't even watch last night bc of how early I have to get up....please just leave it be
Same here. At least give us a 4:00 or 4:30pm game. I get up early too and I am missing all these stupid "prime time" games!

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I hate attending noon games the most. Fewer people tailgate, and the crowd is ALWAYS dead.

Reaction score
Being older, I hate the evening games. I struggle to make it past halftime. If halftime was shorter I could power through but the lull in action always sends the sand man my way

Mark

Reaction score
I rather like the idea of making the Rams play a game at 10AM (Pacific time). Not everyone on that team can be a "morning person." :)

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I believe FOX/CBS get to each protect a game from being flexed every week. I see zero chance they would let a Cowboy game go looking at the rest of the schedule. The only competition i see would really be the Seahawks/Browns game, but while it should be a good game those are both smaller markets.

If anything and I were Fox I would hope the SEA/CLE gets flexed into the prime time game so I can move the Cowboy/Rams game to the mid day slot.

JustChip

Reaction score
I hope it stays where it is. There’s a reasonable possibility of Rangers Series game that day in Arlington. If so, it’ll be Sunday night. Traffic to the Cowboys game will be horrendous.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I highly doubt they'll flex it, but on that note I love primetime games. West Coast livin'! :grin: