Could Rams game be flexed to SNF?

Fmart322

Reaction score
i agree this season has started out 4 of 6 on the road a bunch of primetime games and i would like some normal relaxing, normal rhythm to this season.
Totally agree.
Just give me the late afternoon game. These SNF, MNF and TNF times slots brutal. There are fans of other teams that would much rather have those games. Spread it out over the league.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Totally agree.
Just give me the late afternoon game. These SNF, MNF and TNF times slots brutal. There are fans of other teams that would much rather have those games. Spread it out over the league.
I am sure Jerry is pushing and begging for all the primetime games he can get!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hate night games.
I am currently feeling the after effects of staying up watching that. I am on EST and went to bed at midnight. Only to wake up 5 hours later for the gym and to get my day started. I feel like I drank last night and I didnt. Night games are the absolute worst.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is getting ridiculous. I think if it was up to the networks , every Dallas game would be at 8pm. I’m tired of staying up on work nights until 11:30…… literally tired.
I hate how many night prime time games this team gets. I would rather watch at 10:25am and then get on with my day.

I feel even worse for our East Coast brothers that are up past midnight for these games. I am lucky to live in the Mountain time zone so even night games aren’t prohibitively late.

Motorola

Reaction score
No, I’m protective of the Cowboys few noon kickoffs.
No please no

stay on 1pm
This season, the Chiefs and the Cowboys have only two games out of the 17 scheduled for the early Sunday start time = 1pm eastern -
12Noon central time.
Eagles and 49ers - 3 each (SF low number expected)
Bills - 5
Bengals - 6
On the other end of the scope...
Colts and Falcons have 13 1pm starts, with ATL having 7 of their first 8 and IND their first 8 games of 2023 begin at the early time.
The Texans have 15 Noon central starts out of their 17 games.

Colts go through Halloween before a game without an early Sunday start.
Texans' first game other than a noon start Texas time - the first Sunday in December.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m pretty worn out from watching football all day by game time Sunday night. I could do without Sunday night games but I dislike Thursday night games even more.

Motorola

Reaction score
I’m pretty worn out from watching football all day by game time Sunday night. I could do without Sunday night games but I dislike Thursday night games even more.
If NFL+NBC went straight into the SNF game immediately following the late afternoon slate - many fans could go with that.
7:30 Eastern Time start.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Some chat about this. Is it possible? Would give us 4 SNF games
I know as of a few years ago you couldn't flex noon games to SNF, it had to be the mid-day games.

If that's still the case (which I would imagine it would be) then no this game could not be flexed from noon to primetime.

JayFord

Reaction score
Tired of these night and late afternoon games. Give me a Sunday at 1pm for a change.
I honestly want 17 games that start at 1pm

i want it done and over with so i can go on about the rest of my day

but Dallas = ratings so its always 4:25 and 8:20

mldardy

Reaction score

Yep me and you are alike. I hate waiting for games. I want it done, with a win of course, and enjoy the rest of my day.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Put every Cowboys game on Monday Night Football except for the Thanksgiving Day game.

(just kidding)

Motorola

Reaction score
Tired of these night and late afternoon games. Give me a Sunday at 1pm for a change.

Yep me and you are alike. I hate waiting for games. I want it done, with a win of course, and enjoy the rest of my day.
Cowboys' large fanbase\ popularity across the country speaks...no -
SHOUTS to the league+networks - that each NFL season must have at least a third - to up to a half of the Cowboys' games aired in late Sunday national windows (CBS & FOX), plus 4-5 primetime slots ( 3 SNF, 1 MNF, a Saturday night in December (Xmas Eve last year; Dec 30th this year).
And that's not counting the obligatory Thursday night game, along with the longstanding traditional Thanksgiving Day.
Been that way for quite some time now.
--AND to 'JayFord' -- the Cowboys win the NFL Title soon--
17 games late Sunday window- primetime Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday nights!

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
No way, don't want to wait all day, and listen to Collingsworth goofy arse.

mldardy

Reaction score
Cowboys' large fanbase\ popularity across the country speaks...no -
SHOUTS to the league+networks - that each NFL season must have at least a third - to up to a half of the Cowboys' games aired in late Sunday national windows (CBS & FOX), plus 4-5 primetime slots ( 3 SNF, 1 MNF, a Saturday night in December (Xmas Eve last year; Dec 30th this year).
And that's not counting the obligatory Thursday night game, along with the longstanding traditional Thanksgiving Day.
Been that way for quite some time now.
--AND to 'JayFord' -- the Cowboys win the NFL Title soon--
17 games late Sunday window- primetime Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday nights!
:facepalm: :eek:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As someone who refuses to pay youtube for 3-4 games I hope so. I think there's a good chance. Generally I hate SNF too. Disregard. Just saw we're getting that game in NJ. DO NOT FLEX IT!!

Last edited: