Could Rams game be flexed to SNF?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If there is a limit on the number of prime time games a team can appear on there is no way NBC uses up a Cowboys game this early. Not when there is bound to be an unforeseen stinker later in the year they can flex out in favor of the Cowboys.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I hope not. I'm on an early schedule. Any of these late games I have to wait to watch the next day.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Second time this has happened. The Arizona game was showing on my guide for a week and then it changed to a different game. The Arizona game was on my guide and now its paid programing. Maybe its flexing to SNF?

vicjagger

Reaction score
Being older, I hate the evening games. I struggle to make it past halftime. If halftime was shorter I could power through but the lull in action always sends the sand man my way
I get up at 4:00 everyday, so, yeah I don't see much of prime-time games either.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some chat about this. Is it possible? Would give us 4 SNF games
If any game would be flexed it could be Cincinnati and SF. But I think it is too early for them to start flexing games.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I doubt it. 3 prime time night games in a row (excluding the bye)

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
no-please-stop.gif

HanD

Reaction score
I get up at 5am. I rather a night game I get to watch than a game they don't televise on the East Coast. But then again I get up at all hours to watch f1 live. Juice is worth the squeeze.

Reactions: CWR

Flamma

Reaction score
If they flexed any game to Sunday night, I would expect it to be Bengals/49ers.

CWR

Reaction score
I hate night games so much....didn't even watch last night bc of how early I have to get up....please just leave it be

Lol, I get up at 330am and I say screw it I'm watching. Of course I'm a professional at sleep deprivation so it doesn't really matter anymore. Just need 4 hours, and I'll get more when I'm done with my shifts for the week.

I do hate waiting all day though, and it's hard to fall asleep after a loss. The anger keeps me wakeful

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a bunch of old, lol. I understand. People have to work, the next day. It’s just comical. Everybody hates it. And I don’t mind it.

Motorola

Reaction score
If any game would be flexed it could be Cincinnati and SF. But I think it is too early for them to start flexing games.
Flex scheduling can start an early as week 5 for Sunday Night Football games.
BTW - CBS will not give up that Bengals @ Forty-niners game.
It's in the late Sunday afternoon window-- definitely will be televised to most of the NFL audience across the nation in that time slot.

Last edited:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Was in Florida since Sunday. I must say...those night games really are different on the ET. So crazy a game starting at 830. I've always said the mountain time zone up here is un beaten for sports times.

11 am first game
2:30 second games
6:30 night games

Unbeatable

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
Was in Florida since Sunday. I must say...those night games really are different on the ET. So crazy a game starting at 830. I've always said the mountain time zone up here is un beaten for sports times.

11 am first game

Unbeatable
been that way my whole life

MNF sometimes as a kid wouldnt start until 9pm...9pm and i gotta get up at 6am for school in those days

and now im watching colorado games and they dont end until 2am sometimes and it gets to be a bit much lol

East coast kinda gotta set aside a whole day for games....I remember being in hawaii and by 3pm i could be done with the games for the day

3pm east coast? lol thats just getting out of halftime

RonWashington

Reaction score
I would think Cowboys Rams would at least be the second round games of the day 330 Texas Time . So this game is a nooner huh .
That’s like the Rams playing at what 10 am Cal time . Expect Dallas jump out early and win this .
:huh:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

11 am first game

Unbeatable

Pacific Time zone

10 AM coffee, breakfast, game
1 PM lunch or bbq with friends, game
5:30 PM dinner or sports bar with friends, game

Motorola

Reaction score
Pacific Time zone

10 AM coffee, breakfast, game