Could somebody explain to me why this team drafted a TE in the 2nd round?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I never said that. That could be an argument you make but pretending I am the one making it is bush league nonsense.
At the end of the day they are giving you their an opinion. NFL analysts miss at a surprisingly high rate, which makes it an educated guess at best.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
At the end of the day they are giving you their an opinion. NFL analysts miss at a surprisingly high rate, which makes it an educated guess at best.
Sure and thus my comment about critical thhinking.

It's the difference between Dane Brugler and random you.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So hundreds of men whose career is to study the subject in question should be ignored in favor of unsupported mouthbreathing takes from local posters of questionable acumen amongst other issues.

Cannot say that is quality critical thinking.
Hundreds of people with different opinions some how makes a consensus?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hundreds of people with different opinions some how makes a consensus?
Most people at this point would find the few cases where they had him as a later pick and handwave.

You sure are insistent on your authority. Have you ever seen Goldeneye?

Big_D

Reaction score
Not a starter.

He was coming off an injury and wasn't worth the tag. Once again the team showing they never know when to move on. Pollard would've been good in a timeshare or committee approach, but instead they get rid of Zeke and proceed to do the exact same thing. Rico should've gotten more touches considering they knew it was Pollards last year.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Number 2 tight end was a need. If we drafted a guard they would have been a backup as well. They got a linebacker in the 3rd round but he got hurt.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Number 2 tight end was a need. If we drafted a guard they would have been a backup as well. They got a linebacker in the 3rd round but he got hurt.
It was not a need. It was a want.

O'Cyrus would be starting and we could have told Martin to pound sand last year when he decided to go on strike.