CFZ Could TE resolve Dak’s problems

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, I must have gotten under your skin somewhere given you just butted in with a non-football comment.

did I claim I know it? no, go back and sit in the corner like I ordered you to do and put that dunce cap back on....or you are going to principals office and no lunch break for you
Weren't you the one to tell me...."I don't have to do anything".

So listen up. I don't have to DO anything.

Also you are so bricked you don't seem to realize these are public conversations. Anyone can "butt in" any freaking time they want.

So you don't know the definition of "leading the receiver"....while confronting others about...and yet still expect people to take you seriously. You just keep getting funnier and funnier. Impressive!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Also you are so bricked you don't seem to realize these are public conversations. Anyone can "butt in" any freaking time they want.

So you don't know the definition of "leading the receiver"....while confronting others about...and yet still expect people to take you seriously. You just keep getting funnier and funnier. Impressive!
I didn't confront anyone. I simply asked if the poster can define what throwing a WR open means and that explain why dak NEVER throws anyone open mean.

so you admit you are butting in....I am glad you are coming to some realizations of yourself.

Hadenough

Reaction score

:lmao2:he thinks he needs to defend any criticism of Dak. I hate to break it to him but it's like trying to keep the ocean out with a broom.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Throw Irvin open? Aikman was great but he would throw it towards Irvin and know who the biggest dog in the fight for the ball would be at all times.#88 would use his body and get the ball on any route..the slant was almost an auto reception with him even if Aikman was getting killed and the pass was off.
Yes. that certainly was part of Irvin's game as well.

Doesn't change the fact that Aikman/Irvin also killed teams on the outs and slants which the defender KNEW was coming, was in as good a position to defend as possible, yet couldn't stop it because the ball was put in a spot that only Irvin had a chance. I bet Aeneas WIlliams still has nightmares.

The main point is that "throwing him open" is a thing, and has been around for as long as I can remember.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
yes, watch AIkman throw. Watch brady throw. watch rodgers throw. watch Mahomes throw.

Dak is none of them. Dak is not elite. so why are you comparing Dak to an Elite QB and as you just did to a HOF QB and complaining that he is not them.

and you want to tell me that of all the throws, 66% completion percentage, that none of them are tight window throws? really. that's your claim?
None of this gibberish has anything to do with your insinuation that the concept of throwing a receiver open is not valid. My "claim" was that this is hogwash and the concept and term has existed longer than you have.

You seem very emotional, which doesn't allow you to stay focused and correctly interpret what you are reading.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
None of this gibberish has anything to do with your insinuation that the concept of throwing a receiver open is not valid. My "claim" was that this is hogwash and the concept and term has existed longer than you have.

You seem very emotional, which doesn't allow you to stay focused and correctly interpret what you are reading.
the concept may have some validity. what is stupid is that Dak NEVER throws a WR open.

hogwash!!!

and there you go again, all you all Bash Dak over Dallas cult inevitably, without a doubt, lean to the emotional angle thing for some reason. the definite go to move. why is that?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
the concept may have some validity. what is stupid is that Dak NEVER throws a WR open.

hogwash!!!

and there you go again, all you all Bash Dak over Dallas cult inevitably, without a doubt, lean to the emotional angle thing for some reason. the definite go to move. why is that?
It's not a "move". It's an observation of an often repeated behavior. The fact that it seems to keep happening to you just might be something you should pay a bit more attention to.

What does seem like a "move" is your regular attempts to define a point in the most extreme terms you can generate with what you've been given to work with. In this case you are focusing on the single word "never". A reasonable person, with no agenda, would take that to mean something more like, never as in not near regularly enough to be significant, or in other words an anomaly. There is actually a term for this sort of fallacy, reductio ad absurdum.

I can't help but notice your consistent use of the ridiculous "bash Dak over Dallas" comment. How is that not an emotional cry out? Not to mention you ripped it off from another poster making it completely unoriginal and it doesn't even make sense logically in the way the phrase you plagiarized it from does.

You are clearly a person prone to emotional reactions. Not a criticism. Just an observation.

Peace, out.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's not a "move". It's an observation of an often repeated behavior. The fact that it seems to keep happening to you just might be something you should pay a bit more attention to.

What does seem like a "move" is your regular attempts to define a point in the most extreme terms you can generate with what you've been given to work with. In this case you are focusing on the single word "never". A reasonable person, with no agenda, would take that to mean something more like, never as in not near regularly enough to be significant, or in other words an anomaly. There is actually a term for this sort of fallacy, reductio ad absurdum.

I can't help but notice your consistent use of the ridiculous "bash Dak over Dallas" comment. How is that not an emotional cry out? Not to mention you ripped it off from another poster making it completely unoriginal and it doesn't even make sense logically in the way the phrase you plagiarized it from does.

You are clearly a person prone to emotional reactions. Not a criticism. Just an observation.

Peace, out.
it is a move!!?? its what you did. its what Bash Dak over Dallas cult does. why did you even bring it up....its what you do. and that term is a label. I have been labeled a dak lover...is that an emotional outburst? a dak excuser? is that an emotional outburst? a dak supporter, is that an emotional outburst? and unlike many Dak Bashers I don't have any agenda. I look at reality. unlike some who insist Dak is not able to hit side of a barn and he NEVER throws a WR open.

in fact, I have said it often and continue to say it. Dak is not elite. to expect him to play at elite level is setting yourself up for disappointment or you have an agenda, to continue to prove that he is not elite is meaningless. given I have asked many, lets move on from Dak, what do you have that makes us better? I have yet to hear one single idea. so for many of these emotional folks, similar to yourself. they want to complain for the sake of complaining.

and there you go again, with the emotional angle. not sure why all you all keep going to that move

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
it is a move!!?? its what you did. its what Bash Dak over Dallas cult does. why did you even bring it up....its what you do. and that term is a label. I have been labeled a dak lover...is that an emotional outburst? a dak excuser? is that an emotional outburst? a dak supporter, is that an emotional outburst? and unlike many Dak Bashers I don't have any agenda. I look at reality. unlike some who insist Dak is not able to hit side of a barn and he NEVER throws a WR open.

in fact, I have said it often and continue to say it. Dak is not elite. to expect him to play at elite level is setting yourself up for disappointment or you have an agenda, to continue to prove that he is not elite is meaningless. given I have asked many, lets move on from Dak, what do you have that makes us better? I have yet to hear one single idea. so for many of these emotional folks, similar to yourself. they want to complain for the sake of complaining.

and there you go again, with the emotional angle. not sure why all you all keep going to that move
Calm down.

Breathe.

It's going to be ok.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the TE’s we have can’t replace what Schultz brought to the passing game it will just add to his problems.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Calm down.

Breathe.

It's going to be ok.
:huh:

like I have been saying, you have a line of argument you want to follow and you are not going to deviate from it....good for you.

no matter how many times you say it, its not going to make it true....perhaps you can try holding your breath ;)

raven55

Reaction score
keep dreaming he's gonna do the same as last year. i don't pay him so it's the jones problem and i don't put him down because he's a good qb just not one that's gonna lead you to any super bowl

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
A top TE is valuable for most any qb. How many rings would Brady have without Gronk? How many would Mahomes have without Kelce? As someone here posts a lot "Aikman never won anything without Novacek". 2017 Eagles had Ertz who went to the Pro Bowl that year. Even going way back, think having Mike Ditka didn't help Staubach get his first SB ring? And he had Dupree, etc. at various times.

There are certainly exceptions, like the 2021 Rams, all 4 TEs together didn't have nearly 1,000 yards receiving, but if Ferguson or Hendershot really blossom this year, no shame if Dak wins a lot, he won't be the first to benefit from great TE play...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Less dependency on option routes will solve WR and QB problems

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Wait Wait WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! Did the OP post that in three or six years Dak had an Elite rating???

What a DAK Sans, Nutt Rider, What a a a a Fan boy yeah that's it a fan boy

:laugh::lmao2::lmao: