Could teams be holding Micah on purpose?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5FT8nTxg

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys’ defense better be ready to get physical. This is a unit that excels at hunting quarterbacks and creating turnovers in bunches when it’s playing with a lead. It also becomes a lot less productive when opponents decide to play smashmouth football. The Bills infamously bullied the Cowboys in a 31-10 defeat — when Buffalo ran for 266 yards — but Dallas had similar issues in losses to both San Francisco and Arizona earlier this year. The Cowboys won’t face a dominant rushing attack when meeting Green Bay in the Wild Card Round...

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...un-dan-quinn-green-bay-packers-brandon-aubrey

careful calling of penalties better be the path. Then bring on game 2 in Dallas.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we need to move Micah around,one of the best ways to avoid him being doubled or triple teamed.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I like how that still shot was actually not a hold when you run the video. And Micah posted it on his social media to boot.

As for on purpose, it's in the rules that holding chances could be exempted during a double team. So I'd double team him all game if I was an offense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No doubts...11 games and no holding calls!

Cwby41

Reaction score
I hate talking penalties but they are an unfortunate big part of the game. Im surprised no one has brought up the non call in the Washington game Sunday. I beleive it was our LG whose arm was grabbed and pulled by a Washington defender that freed up there other lineman to go unblocked to tip Daks pass that led to pick. These are absolute game changing penalties that effect out come of games. The NFL neeeds to get this fixed. Parsons being held is a joke at this point, how many plays from the offense would of been negated if he was not held. And than we have Steele or Tyler getting called for a quick grab.