Twitter: Could the Cowboys give Keanu Neal a shot?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Wait. I thought we lovedthe safety we finally have that showed some fight last year and we want to bring in this retread? I’d be willing on some sort of back up type deal but I’m not willing to relegate what’s his name to sub duty.

Carson

Reaction score
Wait. I thought we lovedthe safety we finally have that showed some fight last year and we want to bring in this retread? I’d be willing on some sort of back up type deal but I’m not willing to relegate what’s his name to sub duty.

Wilson is solid and has upside. Neal would move to FS likely. Neal is a starter in this league

But any given day when healthy Neal > Wilson at SS.

That’s 0 knock on Wilson. Wilson can become the better player in the future.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Wilson is solid and has upside. Neal would move to FS likely. Neal is a starter in this league

But any given day when healthy Neal > Wilson at SS.

That’s 0 knock on Wilson. Wilson can become the better player in the future.

I seem to remember injuries affecting him. He’s still pretty young but I’m not spending the money I didn’t want to give earl on him. Let Wilson grow on the field and try to sign a guy who can play next to him. Neal signing is doubling up unnecessarily.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
That’s why I prefer Damontae Kazee

The Achilles should bring him closer to stevies liking price wise but I doubt we get either. Given what I said earlier about the signing of Neal I’d support the addition of either of these guys cuz it means they finally see the problem they created.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bro we need both plus a corner or 2 a TRUE 1 tech and a MLB
Right. You don't stop cause you got 1 guy playing decent. I like Wilson and Neal better than:
Wilson/Kazzee, Wilson/Hooker, Wilson/Gipson.

Nobody on the defense is irreplaceable, and new coaching staff means you have to prove yourself over again... y'all want to hand ppl starting spots then look stupid when they underperform.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Issues staying healthy. Likely too much money. Pushes Wilson off the field.

No thanks.