Could Washington be tougher than we thought?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I saw it coming a mile away.

Good mobile QB that is accurate and is in a modern NFL offense. Good veteran leadership on both sides of the ball. Probably one of the most underrated RB's in the league. An OL that is starting to click and win at the LOS. The defense doesn't have many of the flashy names but Dan has them flying around.

I like that team...

shabazz

Reaction score
I think we split with them. Our team stats are pretty even with them through these 4 games and they have an edge offensively and we have an edge defensively in terms of just straight up yards......opponent have to be considered of course

Not thrilled with both defensive and offensive side line on both teams, so the skill players and special teams should be the deciding factor

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jayden Daniels has a lot of talent.
Like "actual" franchise level type talent.
At the most important position.

jmo
He has talent just like everyone else does. Herbert has talent, Tua has talent, Hurts….still need a team and a team full of ex Cowboys is nothing to fear unless it’s the Cowboys lol.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I saw it coming a mile away.

Good mobile QB that is accurate and is in a modern NFL offense. Good veteran leadership on both sides of the ball. Probably one of the most underrated RB's in the league. An OL that is starting to click and win at the LOS. The defense doesn't have many of the flashy names but Dan has them flying around.

I like that team...
Tampa and Cincy both scored in the 30s on their defense.

I would say Washington is better than us right now but it isn't by a ton. 4 games is very early to start anointing any team unless it is like a KC, who is a contender every year and don't need to prove anything.

These things can change in a hurry. Trevor Lawrence and Herbert were supposed to be the next great guys.