Could Washington be tougher than we thought?

HungryLion

Reaction score
It would be a big mistake to underestimate them.

Very talented young QB. Good running game. A good receiver. Solid OL. Solid DL.

Cowboys took a step back roster wise AND we are now decimated with injuries.

Yeah the commanders are capable of beating the cowboys. I’m not saying they will. But I don’t expect either game to be the cakewalks the cowboys had the last few years.

Hadenough

Reaction score
They have a QB with pedigree and he is only getting better with each game. 3 games in and he is making players around him better. Those fans have a lot to look forward to.

slick325

Reaction score
They don’t look tough but neither are the Cowboys….all I know is I better see he exploit Quinn’s defense like people did to us when he was here.
Quinn has some things he never had in Dallas...two beasts at DT and a beast at MLB. It's going to be tough to exploit the same weaknesses. Once he lands a legit pass rusher look out.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
No. Because you should have known how much they'd be improved this year. Unlike us, they actually tried to improve this off-season. And now they have the best talent at QB in the division....and by a mile.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Just shows how inept Jerry is at running this team…..player and coaching decisions. DC goes over there and already looking better than us lol.

Carson

Reaction score
Their defense is bad.

Their OL has played outstanding. Daniels has been historically accurate.

They beat the Giants, Bengals and Cardinals. 3 bad teams.

Teams continue to rush Daniels with 4 and he is picking them apart.

i imagine somebody like Baltimore is going to set the blueprint on how to defend him.

kskboys

Reaction score
Looking at them, young QB looks pretty decent, what are your thoughts on Washington, Philly doesn't look good too many injuries, NYG, next subject!!
Maybe tougher than some of you thought. There was thought here on these boards that WASH might take over the division, pending the play of Jayden.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Daniels looks like the real deal. I think they are now the favorites in the East.

Carson

Reaction score
The true test will be whether he can do this against great defenses. And if he can, how does he adjust to defenses getting more film on him?

Great QB right now. But alot more needs to be shown.

Yes...they will be tough for us. In fact, most teams will present a challenge to us this season.
This is it.

Bengals and Cardinals rushed a base 4 all game and were smoked.

clskinsfan

Reaction score
This is it.

Bengals and Cardinals rushed a base 4 all game and were smoked.
Thing is if you blitz him and dont get home he is gone. I posted a reply in a thread last week that I am excited for the future as a Skins fan. But we are not a legit threat this year. Our defense is a sieve. Daniels is the real deal though. We will see if he can stay healthy.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
It's not even their QB that worries me.

It's the fact that their ownership just jumped leaps and bounds ahead when Danny Boy sold the team, and now they have a legit GM. Dallas will never sniff a SB until the Jones Boys are out. When you let that sink in, it's very sad. Even moreso than just comparing the teams right now in 2024. Right now, we have no championship future as long as a Jones boy owns the team and declares himself the GM.

Again, a very sad outlook.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Quinn has some things he never had in Dallas...two beasts at DT and a beast at MLB. It's going to be tough to exploit the same weaknesses. Once he lands a legit pass rusher look out.
Can still be exploited he has no corners though I like St Juise….its some things he had in Dallas that he doesn’t face in WAS.