Counting Down The 50 Greatest Quarterbacks In NFL History

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Thoughts? :popcorn:

https://newarena.com/nfl/counting-down-the-50-greatest-quarterbacks-in-nfl-history-2/

Cowboys on the List:

42 Tony Romo
14 Roger Staubach
12 Troy Aikman

QBs who wore the jersey but are not True Cowboys
50 Drew Bledsoe
39 Randall Cunningham

There are definitely a lot of headscratchers there from my perspective.
Romo? seriously!!!! why? and he is above bledsoe? who played in a superbowl. and where is Danny White? I put white above Romo. White played in three straight NFCCG. losing to eventual superbowl champions...he deserves to be in there more than Romo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Romo? seriously!!!! why? and he is above bledsoe? who played in a superbowl. and where is Danny White? I put white above Romo. White played in three straight NFCCG. losing to eventual superbowl champions...he deserves to be in there more than Romo
Danny White had more INTS than TD's in the playoffs.

Chill.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t know why they had a picture of Bledsoe in a Cowboys uniform. He pretty much sucked with us. I have a tough time seeing Steve Young ranked ahead of Troy Aikman. Aikman beat him in two of three conference title games and had a couple of more Super Bowl wins. Young had better numbers, which is why he’s ahead of Aikman. No way should Warren Moon be ranked ahead of Roger Staubach. It’s all because of Moon’s career numbers. Some of the rankings make sense and some don’t. Not going to let it ruffle my feathers, everyone has an opinion.

gtb1943

Reaction score
and a fair amount of Moons numbers came in the CFL which should not be counted

gtb1943

Reaction score
This list is total horsecrap
one of the worst so called greatest lists I have ever puked on

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This list is total horsecrap
one of the worst so called greatest lists I have ever puked on
It is.... but like any other list, you have to take it for what it's worth - it's one persons opinion. It isn't the type of list where someone can proclaim 'mic-drop, this list can never be changed.'

Personally, there are several changes I would make. Staubach and Bradshaw would be higher and Brees would be much lower. How the hell did Romo make this list? But like the author of the list, it's just an opinion.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I would certainly pick Romo over Matty Ryan and McUpchuck