Twitter: Couple Baldy nuggets on Tyler

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm most impressed with his discipline. . We all thought he would be a penalty machine and he hasn't been.
I wouldn't trade him for any offensive linemen drafted before him.

Tyler's been good, but check out Icky with the Panthers.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's great to see our guys getting fired up like that. That's the kind of momentum we'll hopefully continue to have all year!:thumbup:

ghst187

Reaction score
Man that was some harsh grading. Not that he’s been perfect but how do you give our guy a sub-A grade based on where he was picked and how well he’s played right out of the gate at one of the games most difficult positions?

manster4ever

Reaction score
Man that was some harsh grading. Not that he’s been perfect but how do you give our guy a sub-A grade based on where he was picked and how well he’s played right out of the gate at one of the games most difficult positions?

Yep, he's an easy A for me. I've seen every game this season and he looks like a 5 year vet to me. Dunno what the hell else he'd have to do to be any better....maybe less penalties but for a rookie? 'A' grade all the way.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Kid is a Man Child and is becoming a monster. Interested to see him at LG when Tyron comes back and put all that nasty and power in a phone booth where he doesn’t have to worry about speed on the edge

Acceptablename

Reaction score
This is why I laugh at the boo Birds. Jerry Jones did keep Will McClay and make him happy

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He was a bit of a raw prospect with penalty issues, which is why many said we took him too early in round one. Maybe we actually have a good OL coach who just needed some talent to work with. Steele, Biadasz, McGovern, Smith…..all getting better with time and coaching.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I'm convinced the Cowboys have a cheat code when it comes to drafting OL in the first round. And, I've learned to never question their OL picks in the first ever again lol.
OL in general and TE are the best positions to draft in the first round statistically speaking. I mean that for anyone and throughout draft history.