GimmeTheBall!
Junior College Transfer
- Messages
- 40,147
- Reaction score
- 20,010
They hate us more than division rivals.All of my friends and family in Houston will never sell their tickets to a Cowboys game……this is their game that has been circled since the schedule came out. I imagine this is true for a majority of Texans fans.
Hopefully the actual players on this team will be there more than the Texans!!!
I am betting there will be more Cowboy fans than Texans fans in the Houston stadium Sunday.
That is what we do.
Will we overwhelm the stands? Equal the Texans attendance?
Me money is on the Cowboys fans. Here we go!
They can have AT&T stadium for all I care. Everything there is far too overpriced for what you get in return.Texans fans take over our stadium every time.
I LOVED the Astrodome!!!They say one can still smell the Astrodome from Reliant Stadium......
