Cowboy fans finally won

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry must have been listening because it was right after the Pats game when he unloaded on this coaching staff and ironically, never spoke about Garrett in the long-term ever again. Personally, I think Jerry decided right then and there after the Pats game that Garrett was gone.

I think JG could've redeemed himself in Jerry's eyes by clinching the division in Philly. That gets JJ a home playoff game and maybe they even win it?

But when 17-9 went final so went Garrett's days as Cowboys head coach.

plymkr

Reaction score
During the Pats game, Troy just finally had enough and went nuclear on Garrett. From not going for it on 4th down, to not having the punt returns move up in a 30 mph wind storm, to wasting timeouts, he just unloaded on Garrett and said the problem with Dallas was "just bad coaching".

I put Troy's damning quote in my sig, kinda like how Idgit put all those quotes in his sig about how great Clappy was. Well I put Troy's quote in mine, LOL.

Jerry must have been listening because it was right after the Pats game when he unloaded on this coaching staff and ironically, never spoke about Garrett in the long-term ever again. Personally, I think Jerry decided right then and there after the Pats game that Garrett was gone.
Thanks, I appreciate it

lostar2009

Reaction score
Jerry change because of the bad personnel moves he made. The kicker issue is on him. JG goes on the air and said we looking at other options then JJ says different. That is the problem there folks.