Cowboy Fans Going Forward

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I really don't blame MM as much as I blame the Jones family. Firing MM wasn't going to fix the Cowboys issue. That's just fans like myself venting frustration. As a fan we all know the real problem and that change isn't going to happen.
yup and that position absolved itself from accountability (owner/gm). he knows what he is doing.

Mannix

Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.

morat1959

Reaction score
The boos and bags have to come out early at the stadium next year. It’s sad I won’t be watching if Dak’s under center.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.
You do realize this is entertainment and supposed to be fun? Why get upset or worked up about something you have absolutely no control over?

Find a way to have fun with the situation.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I haven't stopped watching and I won't

But I haven't purchased apparel or tickets since 2020. I won't next year either

bewp7

Reaction score
well we can all look foward to another 4 years of dak at least

:flagwave:

HanD

Reaction score
I won't ever be able to root against my team. Love them too much. But I'm saddened today and know better than to get my expectations high next year.

I say that but I'm sure I'll get sucked back in if they have another twelve win season. Love is blind and you can't control it. Makes you do irrationally things.

Damn you Jerry for abusing me because I'm weak...

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I won't ever be able to root against my team. Love them too much. But I'm saddened today and know better than to get my expectations high next year.

I say that but I'm sure I'll get sucked back in if they have another twelve win season. Love is blind and you can't control it. Makes you do irrationally things.

Damn you Jerry for abusing me because I'm weak...
Jerry loves you.

HanD

Reaction score
well we can all look foward to another 4 years of dak at least

:flagwave:
He's gonna ask for more than that. He's older and hasn't won. Now he'll get as long a deal as he can from them. Same reason last time he kept his deal short when he had them by the balls.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pathetic.....you also said you'd be gone for a year. Do us all a favor and do it. Who the hell wants a loser that is wishing we lose every game on this forum?