Cowboy Fans Going Forward

bewp7

Reaction score
He's gonna ask for more than that. He's older and hasn't won. Now he'll get as long a deal as he can from them. Same reason last time he kept his deal short when he had them by the balls.
good point

maybe make it 10 or 15 year this time not like jerry or stephen care about winning a super bowl any way!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.
The darkest day in Cowboys history is retaining a coach with 3 straight 12 win seasons with an early playoff exit? Did you just become a fan recently or do you just naturally dramatize all happenings? There's much worse events and I don't think this is even the worst thing to happen this year or this week, lol.

HanD

Reaction score
good point

maybe make it 10 or 15 year this time not like jerry or stephen care about winning a super bowl any way!
I'm already sad with Mike coming back and if they actually give dak 5 or more years like he's going to want I'm going to be heartbroken. Even if he were to take a shorter deal I don't believe in him getting it done. But they put themselves in this situation because they restructured him when they shouldn't have and now they can't play him at 60m, won't post june 1 cut him and he has them by the balls again. Smh.

I pray for tomlin next year. His contract is up and seems like his time is up in Pittsburgh.

Mannix

Reaction score
Pathetic.....you also said you'd be gone for a year. Do us all a favor and do it. Who the hell wants a loser that is wishing we lose every game on this forum?
What do you care if I wish they go 0-17...oh, is that "unfair" to the players??? The same 53 who showed their butt to the nation Sunday, and had a post game party planned? Screw them. I said I want them to go 0-17 because 2024 is gonna be a disaster and I want Booger to SUFFER for breaking the promise he made TWO YEARS AGO after the SF loss, when he said that going forward the team MUST GO DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS....so after yet TWO MORE quick exits he does NOTHING and acts as if he feels our pain....blank him. I've missed watching ONE game since 1990 and that is because I was out of town for a funeral....so don't tell anyone how we should be taking this.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you care if I wish they go 0-17...oh, is that "unfair" to the players??? The same 53 who showed their butt to the nation Sunday, and had a post game party planned? Screw them. I said I want them to go 0-17 because 2024 is gonna be a disaster and I want Booger to SUFFER for breaking the promise he made TWO YEARS AGO after the SF loss, when he said that going forward the team MUST GO DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS....so after yet TWO MORE quick exits he does NOTHING and acts as if he feels our pain....blank him. I've missed watching ONE game since 1990 and that is because I was out of town for a funeral....so don't tell anyone how we should be taking this.
I don't give a crap what you think, but why spew all that crap around a, so called FAN board. Take it anyway you want, if you think you have to pound the floor, scream, hit your head against a brick wall about 30 times, have at it.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.
You take this ish wayyyyy too seriously lol

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I don't give a crap what you think, but why spew all that crap around a, so called FAN board. Take it anyway you want, if you think you have to pound the floor, scream, hit your head against a brick wall about 30 times, have at it.
These people have no perspective

Mannix

Reaction score
Fan does not mean that you must have blind loyalty to an organization that doesn't care ONE BIT about winning a Super Bowl or its real fan base around the country. Boogers only interest is to remain relevant EVERY year so they can sell ugly triple star jerseys and and ridiculous oversized foam cowboy hats at AT&T.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fan does not mean that you must have blind loyalty to an organization that doesn't care ONE BIT about winning a Super Bowl or its real fan base around the country. Boogers only interest is to remain relevant EVERY year so they can sell ugly triple star jerseys and and ridiculous oversized foam cowboy hats at AT&T.
Wear one of those foam hats when you bang your head against the wall. Lol!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You should have been man enough to leave when you said you would .......