Cowboy Fans Going Forward

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes. It is beyond comical how many times & ways they have shown they don't care about being an organization serious about the business of building a truly championship worthy team in exchange for your support.

You owe them nothing. I became a fan when it all seemed to stand for many admirable traits & pursuit of excellence. They have clearly shown they don't stand for those things any longer. If another team can offer you what you want to support, move on with your life & hopefully find some joy again.

They openly admit it's an entertainment business. You are the consumer. Choose the product you want to buy.

I mean, I can't exactly ditch the team even if I wanted to. I mean, I have the blue stars on my costume for a reason. I'm aware that I'm probably never going to see the success that you did, but this is my team. For better or worse. Besides, at some point, the Joneses will probably fold the team during my lifetime when theyre realise they're very low on fans. Plus, my only other alternative, if I was to switch would probably be Philthy with my family mostly being fans of theirs. That wouldn't be right at all.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.
I'm at least glad someone else hurts to this degree. It's as bleak as I've ever felt about this team in 48 years, and I've seen some bleak ones. It's the first time that I've admitted to myself that the owner truly doesn't care about winning. It's no longer about winning his way, because he knows he can't. So if he can't, nobody will. From the garbage coaches to the entrenched coddled players. This is no longer fun. It's no longer entertaining. Our owner is legit working against the Dallas Cowboys. He is poison from within. Maybe the pain will lessen by the time next season starts, but this is bad. This is really bad.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I can't quit the dak either. I have the blue number 4 on my opossum costume because he's the best ever. MVP.......

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Tell that to every Dallas fan that has to deal with the constant bombardment of smack talk caused by the incessant choking this team has provided over the past 28 years
Yep. Try being a Cowboy fan here in PA.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't give two S's what happens next season....and that means from the draft through the day that the Confan'd contract isn't renewed for another quick exit....if he even makes the playoffs. I'm cheering against them EVERY game....give me 0-17. Where is the loyalty you say? HAHAHAHA....where is Boogers loyalty to the hard core fans? This is the darkest day in Cowboys history....and that is NO EXAGGERATION.....it can ONLY be topped by a Dork extension. I'm actually sick right now...honestly feel like I could throw up.
I'm with you! Just completely disgusting that my hate is growing by the minute!

morat1959

Reaction score
Pretty hopeless, I actually envy people that can just up and root for a new team
I won’t root for another team. I’ll just stop watching the NFL all together if Dak’s still the starter. The Cowboys are the only season I still watch now anyway.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All Cowboy fans going to games. Buying merchandise. Are just as bad as Jerry IMHO. Keeping the cypt keeper in power and sucking the energy out of every Cowboy fan." And remember fans-I-Jerry-loves you"
OIP.2SniIe6qwnGUrKWd1DIXpgHaD4