Cowboy Fans Going Forward

ICP

Reaction score
Look at all the Brown, Bengals, Lion, Cardinal, Jaguar, and Panther fans. They keep cheering and hoping.
Honestly no offense but we have five SB wins and eight total appearances and you can only think of 6 teams worse than what it's like to be a Cowboy fan? Three of those teams have been to the SB more recently than the Cowboys

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I really don't blame MM as much as I blame the Jones family. Firing MM wasn't going to fix the Cowboys issue. That's just fans like myself venting frustration. As a fan we all know the real problem and that change isn't going to happen.
But since He wasn't terminated we will never have an answer to that. Jerry Jones can't get out of his own way and will never change and we will most likely be a good team but never mistake it for a great team under his guideage as our long time GM. We have changed out everybody except our GM over the past 20 something years.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Honestly no offense but we have five SB wins and eight total appearances and you can only think of 6 teams worse than what it's like to be a Cowboy fan? Three of those teams have been to the SB more recently than the Cowboys
What is bad about being a Cowboy fan? Okay, the team didn’t win the Super Bowl and got blown out in a playoff game at home for the umpteenth time. We fans were not on the field. We fans had nothing to do with the loss. We fans have no shame.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I really don't blame MM as much as I blame the Jones family. Firing MM wasn't going to fix the Cowboys issue. That's just fans like myself venting frustration. As a fan we all know the real problem and that change isn't going to happen.
Really, I have no hope until Jerry moves on.
My fandom is waning.
I will always care about the Cowboys,
But I have lost a lot of my passion.
I know we have no hope for post season success.

GMO415

Reaction score
Jerry is currently in the lab making a big batch of hopeium. So fans can smoke it, shoot it, and snort it. He will have 60% of the fans hooked. I'm over 54 now, and that dope just don't cut it anymore. My old man's in his 80s. Now, he just records the games and if they win he'll watch it. I think he has the right idea.

ICP

Reaction score
What is bad about being a Cowboy fan? Okay, the team didn’t win the Super Bowl and got blown out in a playoff game at home for the umpteenth time. We fans were not on the field. We fans had nothing to do with the loss. We fans have no shame.
Tell that to every Dallas fan that has to deal with the constant bombardment of smack talk caused by the incessant choking this team has provided over the past 28 years

Mannix

Reaction score
You should have been man enough to leave when you said you would .......
You again? Do your parents know that you snuck out of your room to use their computer? You are annoying and a real stalker.

Polkton31

Reaction score
You again? Do your parents know that you snuck out of your room to use their computer? You are annoying and a real stalker.
nfl-ref-memes-arguing.jpg

ICP

Reaction score
I'm with you....I just cant switch teams....I'm a Cowboys fan for life....till the very end....
Yeah, I remember when I was 4 or 5 yrs old rooting for Dallas when my dad and uncle's were cheering on the Rams out here in California. Jerry at this point almost has me hating Dallas. What's the point when you know it's just going to end in an embarrassing loss. Jerruh SUCKS as a GM and needs to go lay down on his sick bed and let someone that knows today's NFL run the team

9of11

Reaction score
Another 12-5 season....I see an extension coming for Mike, he will win one playoff game next season....jerry and sons will see progress and sign him to another five year contract....Jason Garrett all over again..the only difference, winning 10-12 games a season...

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So, what are we supposed to do? Switch teams?
Yes. It is beyond comical how many times & ways they have shown they don't care about being an organization serious about the business of building a truly championship worthy team in exchange for your support.

You owe them nothing. I became a fan when it all seemed to stand for many admirable traits & pursuit of excellence. They have clearly shown they don't stand for those things any longer. If another team can offer you what you want to support, move on with your life & hopefully find some joy again.

They openly admit it's an entertainment business. You are the consumer. Choose the product you want to buy.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Tell that to every Dallas fan that has to deal with the constant bombardment of smack talk caused by the incessant choking this team has provided over the past 28 years
How can any fan talk smack? Fans don’t play the game. I quit talking about football at work, quit talking football with family, and quit talking football with friends. I only talk Cowboys football here.

It is pointless to talk smack.

bysbox1

Reaction score
The darkest day in Cowboys history is retaining a coach with 3 straight 12 win seasons with an early playoff exit? Did you just become a fan recently or do you just naturally dramatize all happenings? There's much worse events and I don't think this is even the worst thing to happen this year or this week, lol.
Truth is even 3 years from now no one cares if you had 3 straight 12 win seasons. You don't get accolades in the NFL that way. A coaches success is directly tied to his success in the post season. There's a reason Mary Shottenheimer is not in the Hall of Fame.

The most baffling part is McCarthy won a Super Bowl with the Packers. Is there truth with what Aaron Rogers said that they won that Super Bowl in spite of McCarthy? It's beginning to look like it.