Cowboy fans need to listen to our owner not noise from media

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im not saying that at all .

I’m just saying he believes in what he’s saying . And that’s how it’s going to be this year.

I’m not endorsing it.
That poster always gets things wrong and most likely just read the post title and went all ballistic.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah, that reminds me? Where has our favorite poster that always says that when Dak is mentioned in bad light? I can't remember the name of that poster, but I have not seen hide nor hair from that
lol I think I know which one although there are a few of them lol.

chuck520

Reaction score
Partly . I’m just saying we should hear his message. He’s “ all in” with this team and Dak especially. He thinks we’re close.

Many fans are wanting change but it’s not happening this year. Jethro is trying to tell us but some fans aren’t listening.

I’m not saying I agree or he’s right. I just think he’s sold on it . And most of all comfortable with it.
Yes I agree, I'm tired of the fans complaining about him being all in, not being all in, want him fired. Its just noise , I'm interested in knowing what the team is going to do next.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What’s your opinion? Do you believe in Jethro’s “ All In “ and is going to resign Dak or do you believe the noise by some media and fans Dak is gone?
You can’t decipher Jerryspeak. Not even Jerry knows what he’s saying these days.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can’t decipher Jerryspeak. Not even Jerry knows what he’s saying these days.
I think I’m better than some with decades of experience.

We shall see who has better insight and instincts into his rhetoric.

But I think he’s really “ all in” . At least for this year.

He’s already committed to MM. Dak is next.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

$60 mil, here we go....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
$60 mil, here we go....
Yea, I’d say at least 50. But it doesn’t really matter. Bottomline is Jethro thinks he’s close with Dak. And he’s comfortable with a 12 win caliber QB even if he chokes in playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I have no idea what he means by all in. I’ve listened to it twice. He’s all over the place. He’s never gone all in before so I’ll believe it when I see it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yea, I’d say at least 50. But it doesn’t really matter. Bottomline is Jethro thinks he’s close with Dak. And he’s comfortable with a 12 win caliber QB even if he chokes in playoffs.
He does not know when to say no, enough is enough. Garrett, ten years, enough is enough. Romo, enough is enough.

Look at all those lost years because the narcissist does not know when it's time to at least try something else, even if it takes two or three years from now. Dak is going to be here year nine and Jerry just can't stop.

It's like he thinks in dog years. He has options, but won't take them.

Get ready to watch this team this season, that includes Dak and all the players that they can afford around him. At least they kept the same head coach.

The defense needs fixed and a new coach coming in may or may not help the team, but Dak has had an opportunity twice to get to the dance...we all know the rest of the story. So, the two or three years I mentioned above will what us Cowboy fans get to see.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He does not know when to say no, enough is enough. Garrett, ten years, enough is enough. Romo, enough is enough.

Look at all those lost years because the narcissist does not know when it's time to at least try something else, even if it takes two or three years from now. Dak is going to be here year nine and Jerry just can't stop.

It's like he thinks in dog years. He has options, but won't take them.

Get ready to watch this team this season, that includes Dak and all the players that they can afford around him. At least they kept the same head coach.

The defense needs fixed and a new coach coming in may or may not help the team, but Dak has had an opportunity twice to get to the dance...we all know the rest of the story. So, the two or three years I mentioned above will what us Cowboy fans get to see.
Yea, it’s bizarre for sure. But it’s about comfort for him. A playoff caliber team to him regardless results in playoffs is a product he can sell, hype and promote. And enough for media to talk about too. And fans to tune in.

We are all focused on what needs to be done to win a championship . That’s not his initial priority. Remaining relevant ( meaning playoff contender) is enough for him. Sure, he’d love to win one but he’s obviously not doing what’s necessary beginning with himself.

We all see the weaknesses and issues surrounding this team but he sees it as being close . It’s close enough for him to do his thing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have no idea what he means by all in. I’ve listened to it twice. He’s all over the place. He’s never gone all in before so I’ll believe it when I see it.
I interpret it as he’s “All In “ on this core team. Beginning with our HC and QB. He thinks it’s close enough to being championship caliber to stay the course. At least for this year anyway.

And look for him to hang on to as many key stars as possible like Lamb which will be another priority. Along with using assets to shore up the roster. But it won’t be at starting QB.

A 12 win playoff caliber regardless if it chokes or isn’t good enough for more success in playoffs is enough for him to go “All In “ with this QB. That’s what I’d argue he means.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I interpret it as he’s “All In “ on this core team. Beginning with our HC and QB. He thinks it’s close enough to being championship caliber to stay the course. At least for this year anyway.

And look for him to hang on to as many key stars as possible like Lamb which will be another priority. Along with using assets to shore up the roster. But it won’t be at starting QB.

A 12 win playoff caliber regardless if it chokes or isn’t good enough for more success in playoffs is enough for him to go “All In “ with this QB. That’s what I’d argue he means.
You’re describing the status quo. Which means nothing different. Is that what you’re saying?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You’re describing the status quo. Which means nothing different. Is that what you’re saying?
Im just saying that we should follow his intent of being All In especially with Dak instead of fans and media claims Dak could be on the trading block or letting his contract run out .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im just saying that we should follow his intent of being All In especially with Dak instead of fans and media claims Dak could be on the trading block or letting his contract run out .
I have no idea what you are saying. It’s all over the place. Let’s agree on Jerry going all in.