Cowboy from Cali

Xelda

Reaction score
You're ok, TakedisDAK. It's not you, someone might have been hoping for another female in the forums. I do love your avatar. I need my Romo avatar back. Sean Lee's good too and so is Witten and Beasley and Bailey and TWill and Tyron and Fredrick (with helmet containing that beard) and Martin and Chris Jones and the rest of the Dallas Cowboys. I did enjoy the exploding Eagle, but wouldn't want it for my avatar... or do I?

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
I'm okay with not knowing for sure.
My process after that post...

Looks at avatar
Sees "male gender"
Exits avatar ASAP

So I agree Runwild
:confused:
You're ok, TakedisDAK. It's not you, someone might have been hoping for another female in the forums. I do love your avatar. I need my Romo avatar back. Sean Lee's good too and so is Witten and Beasley and Bailey and TWill and Tyron and Fredrick (with helmet containing that beard) and Martin and Chris Jones and the rest of the Dallas Cowboys. I did enjoy the exploding Eagle, but wouldn't want it for my avatar... or do I?

What was your romo avatar ?
I had a little issue with upper management with my original avatar ...let's just say it wasn't too family friendly lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Much love and hello from Los Angeles to my fellow Cowboy Bredren! Lifelong Cowboys fan and I've enjoyed the content, commentary, and opinions from "the zone" for over 10 years. First off thank you, You guys have kept me updated and entertained for the longest and I've finally decided to join and give my 2 cents here and there. With the current status of this team and the way things are being done as of late I've got plenty of frustrations and opinions to share (as we all do).

Thanks again and appreciate being a part of the Zone officially.

Welcome to the board TdD. Glad to see you posted an intro thread.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Much love and hello from Los Angeles to my fellow Cowboy Bredren! Lifelong Cowboys fan and I've enjoyed the content, commentary, and opinions from "the zone" for over 10 years. First off thank you, You guys have kept me updated and entertained for the longest and I've finally decided to join and give my 2 cents here and there. With the current status of this team and the way things are being done as of late I've got plenty of frustrations and opinions to share (as we all do).

Thanks again and appreciate being a part of the Zone officially.

Welcome aboard! I was also a lurker for years. I finally decided to join about a year ago and I'm grateful I did. BTW I live in San Diego so we are only 80 miles apart or a five hour drive with traffic!

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I was also a lurker for years. I finally decided to join about a year ago and I'm grateful I did. BTW I live in San Diego so we are only 80 miles apart or a five hour drive with traffic!
Always open to link up with fellow Cowboy nation/zoners

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

LOL..... might as well just say, "5 hour drive".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not going to forgive me for going for the low hanging fruit, are ya? I would prefer to be measured by attempts instead of completions.
Nothing to forgive, my friend. Besides, I don't mind you going for the low hanging fruit. At your age, I wouldn't want you to break a hip!