Cowboy from Cali

Xelda

Reaction score
Aww, I doubt that's true.....Everyone says they know where you live.
Coach has been in my neck of the woods only because he was drinking age here. We souse 'em younger in Louisiana, or at least we used to.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Much love and hello from Los Angeles to my fellow Cowboy Bredren! Lifelong Cowboys fan and I've enjoyed the content, commentary, and opinions from "the zone" for over 10 years. First off thank you, You guys have kept me updated and entertained for the longest and I've finally decided to join and give my 2 cents here and there. With the current status of this team and the way things are being done as of late I've got plenty of frustrations and opinions to share (as we all do).

Thanks again and appreciate being a part of the Zone officially.
Backacha fellow fan. Yes, the frustrations of this team hasn't stopped since 1996.:angry:
:flagwave::welcome:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Coach has been in my neck of the woods only because he was drinking age here. We souse 'em younger in Louisiana, or at least we used to.
That ain't the only thing that happens to 'em younger in Louisiana!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You kiddin' me, when I walked in, they used to say "a toddy for the toddler". My Howdy Doody membership card was all the ID I needed.