Cowboy from Cali

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ABQ looks at Runwildboys, looks back down at pistol, looks back at Runwildboys, slowly starts loading revolver, looks back at Runwildboys, continues to load gun.......

Your scaring me Brother. LOL.........
You misunderstand me. I was saying what he could have said, other than "5 hour drive", or what he actually said.

But I'm glad you felt that way! Lol

Xelda

Reaction score
Don't shoot Runny! He's here to keep Coach, GP, Londonboy, KSK, Capn and a few others in line. We really should pay him for this, but he does it voluntarily and he's doing the best he can with a bunch of miscreants.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't shoot Runny! He's here to keep Coach, GP, Londonboy, KSK, Capn and a few others in line. We really should pay him for this, but he does it voluntarily and he's doing the best he can with a bunch of miscreants.
Nice to know someone has my back!! :thumbup:

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Hey Motown, that was not aimed at you, more a general comment. And one made in jest because jesting is next to Godliness.

No offense taken..lol...man you guys are brutal! I just mentioned I am a fellow So Caller and suddenly I see Michael Jackson/Bill Cosby type comments..lol..I can take a joke and it's all good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No offense taken..lol...man you guys are brutal! I just mentioned I am a fellow So Caller and suddenly I see Michael Jackson/Bill Cosby type comments..lol..I can take a joke and it's all good.
Excellent....another PJG prospect!