Signed by Cowboys Cowboy sign Leighton Vander-Esch to 1-yr deal

Grenic

Reaction score
How is the reality not all that bad? LVE was mediocre last year and he's returning. Dorance Armstrong was a decent rotational guy. 1 year deal. Who is better between Fowler and Gregory, I'm leaning towards Gregory. And if Fowler balls out, we're going to have the same problem with some team poaching him next year. Then we sign a WR who probably will be worse than Cedrick Wilson and we still have a hole at #1 WR. Still have 2 holes at O line. How did we get better?
They haven't they have gotten much worse

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because it's been the same CRAP year after year after year. I get it people don't rember being proud of the team and not constantly embarrassed by them
its never exactly the same but keep exaggerating drama queen..lol give it up misery loves company.

all one offs and i look forward to every season good or bad we will watch and debate. Lots of teams who had far longer droughts have recently and shockingly got past the wall..it will happen

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Because it's been the same CRAP year after year after year. I get it people don't rember being proud of the team and not constantly embarrassed by them

The problem is that the crap .... year after year was due to us killing roster development by restructuring bad contracts.....2022 is the reset.

phildadon86

Reaction score
every other LMAO show me the 16 teams that made all these block buster paper moves 6months before game 1 and you know for fact are going to be better than us this coming season

go ahead list the teams and every move and show me their finished out roster where now they will sit back and wait on game 1.

..go stick you head in the mud obviously it would be more productive then this nonsense you spew from deep seed emotional place with no comprehension on how an off season team building phases go and we are 2 weeks into it..its sad really common sense prevails patience will win it and by game 1 they will have team built than we can judge the games not the insanity of prejudging the off season 2 WEEKS into it with 6 months to go.,its an ignorant point of view sitting behind keyboard and pouncing on every move or non-move from negative position..

what a total troll..we get it you hate the jones you are 25+ year whiner narrative club member who loves to hear himself whine and complain daily. Yet here you are Jonses owns space in your head because all you talk about is Cowboys.hes winning..:lmao2::popcorn::oldcouple:
Lol. I’ve been called a lot of things on here. A complainer has never been one of them. After the season we had last year. We need to be doing more than signing nobodies in the first week of free agency. Sorry I can’t be you and get excited at signing Washington and dorance Armstrong lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
blah blah blah don't like it change teams..smah same old response..nothg but trolls ..same old narrative., only nonsense here is fanslike you who keep lumping 30 season all together and don't realize each years a new year and one off.. get real and get lost
Unlike you I’ve been a fan of this team for 30 years. Not 3 years. Can’t just switch teams. You’re the troll brother not the people wanting this team to show an interest in doing more than what they are doing.

Motorola

Reaction score
its never exactly the same but keep exaggerating drama queen..lol give it up misery loves company.

all one offs and i look forward to every season good or bad we will watch and debate. Lots of teams who had far longer droughts have recently and shockingly got past the wall..it will happen
Bills & Bengals

blueblood70

Reaction score
Unlike you I’ve been a fan of this team for 30 years. Not 3 years. Can’t just switch teams. You’re the troll brother not the people wanting this team to show an interest in doing more than what they are doing.
3! Three??? lol umm been a fan since 1980, not sure where that came from i was 10..now again go away if this new age jones family isn't making your cut..by my numbers that 41 to your 30

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bills & Bengals
yes LONNGGGGG droughts not even with the history we have sitting on 5, Eagles took 61 years too win one NFL SB title took the chiefs 50 years to get back to one..fans here just want o keep using that narrative OMG 30 years . people, give it rest.,.,it will come some day..

phildadon86

Reaction score
3! Three??? lol umm been a fan since 1980, not sure where that came from i was 10..now again go away if this new age jones family isn't making your cut..by my numbers that 41 to your 30
Congrats. So your giddy optimism either means you’re lying or you are a glutton for punishment. Either way. Don’t tell me how I should be feeling watching this teams ownership care more about money and relevance than the on field product. That team came out uninterested in the playoff game against San Francisco and the coach is still here. The OL coach who got his butt whooped all season is coming back, and the HC who thinks it’s smart to say they are going to address the penalties in the off-season is also coming back. Go fly a kite in traffic.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Oh look, signing another bum

And 1 injury away from the local supermarket type of bum

blueblood70

Reaction score
Congrats. So your giddy optimism either means you’re lying or you are a glutton for punishment. Either way. Don’t tell me how I should be feeling watching this teams ownership care more about money and relevance than the on field product. That team came out uninterested in the playoff game against San Francisco and the coach is still here. The OL coach who got his butt whooped all season is coming back, and the HC who thinks it’s smart to say they are going to address the penalties in the off-season is also coming back. Go fly a kite in traffic.
Not giddy flat out real well though t out common sense vs jumping off cliff doom and gloom. Put up the razors im worried about some of you all toes out on the cliff..lmao get real go cry yourself to sleep in a ball..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
People should be excited about the LVE signing. He costs nothing and he has *demonstrated on the field upside* as Second Team All Pro.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How is the reality not all that bad? LVE was mediocre last year and he's returning. Dorance Armstrong was a decent rotational guy. 1 year deal. Who is better between Fowler and Gregory, I'm leaning towards Gregory. And if Fowler balls out, we're going to have the same problem with some team poaching him next year. Then we sign a WR who probably will be worse than Cedrick Wilson and we still have a hole at #1 WR. Still have 2 holes at O line. How did we get better?
All Im saying is just give it a bit of patience before coming to a total conclusion.
Lets see what Monday brings.

Verdict

Reaction score
Still haven’t seen contract numbers on this deal. Anyone?