Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 6/5

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prior to the Cowboys using a second round tender on David Irving, I thought 2018 would be his last year in Dallas - not because of his off-the-field behaviours, but because he would "price" himself out of the Cowboy market with his performance.

Now I am not so sure. I don't doubt his talent but suspect Dallas is done with him after this season. That said, they probably sign him to a reasonable contract now - not that I would do it.

Reaction score
You can most definitely blame a professional athlete in a contract year for being out of shape heading into training camp. A custody battle is not an excuse for doing what needs to be done.
It's not like the guy had to spend every waking minute working out to stay in somewhat decent shape. An hour or 2 a day would have been enough. Even if he wasn't at the Star, he could have worked out in California. I'm sure the trainers would have given him a workout regimen to follow.

Then he could spend the other 22 hours worrying about his custody battle.

Plumfool

Reaction score
Custody battles aren’t that cut and dry. They’re taxing enough when both parties are amicable. Imagine when you’re dealing with someone who seems to be mentally unbalanced. Everyday there’s something to deal with.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

This is Epic... When we were in our early 20’s we made a beer bong for Havasu with a huge giant Dildo on the end of it. It was a huge hit with the chicks. We would randomly get hit up on IG and FB with people asking if we were the group who made it. Sadly it’s at the bottom of the lake now. Man being in my early 20’s was fun! Have fun fellas!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Man, I tell you. I'd like Deion Sanders a heck of a lot more if he talked calmly and quietly like that all the time.

Sort of an interesting listen. Not a lot of interesting content there, but he basically thinks we'll be able to replace Witten adequately, we'll miss Dez' 'leadership' in the WR group, that the players need to step up more than the coaching needs to change, and that Earl Thomas ought to be cut loose up in SEA since their championship run is over.