Cowboys 16.5 point favorites over Giants

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Both the Dolphins and Seahawks had only 24 minutes TOP each against the Giants' 36 minutes.
Dolphins won by 15, Seahawks won by 21.
Time of possession in the first game of the season --
Cowboys 26:32, Giants 33:28...final score 40-0.
We had every break against the Giants which included a blocked FG for a score and a pick-six. That’s a big reason our time of possession was down. We better not sleep on the Giants. They have nothing to lose and will throw caution to the wind.

Motorola

Reaction score
We had every break against the Giants which included a blocked FG for a score and a pick-six. That’s a big reason our time of possession was down. We better not sleep on the Giants. They have nothing to lose and will throw caution to the wind.
Giants had no turnovers against the Dolphins - yet their only TD was on defense- them getting a pick-six.
'They have nothing to lose and will throw caution to the wind."
It doesn't matter--- the Giants are a really bad offensive team. It's been that way all season long (except for the 2nd half v. Cardinals week 2). Below average OLine, meh WRs, best TE out, and a RB whose production (rushes + catches) has basically had zero impact.
Now an UDFA rookie will start at QB.
Cowboys play Sunday like they have all season long (sans ARI and SF), they win.

Continue making anxious comments to others about the game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Giants had no turnovers against the Dolphins - yet their only TD was on defense- them getting a pick-six.
'They have nothing to lose and will throw caution to the wind."
It doesn't matter--- the Giants are a really bad offensive team. It's been that way all season long (except for the 2nd half v. Cardinals week 2). Below average OLine, meh WRs, best TE out, and a RB whose production (rushes + catches) has basically had zero impact.
Now an UDFA rookie will start at QB.
Cowboys play Sunday like they have all season long (sans ARI and SF), they win.

Continue making anxious comments to others about the game.
It makes no difference what the Giants did against those other teams. If the Cowboys show up focused and ready to play on Sunday they should win. If they don’t it could lead to yet another embarrassment and possibly even a losing season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They need to stay disciplined on defense and not run wild like we have seen them do in the past.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I’ve now seen the line as high as 17. That’s crazy. If you’re dominating to that extent, there’s a risk starters sit early, begging for the classic back door cover.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
When you factor in the officials bias against the Cowboys it’s a no brainer, take the Giants and the points.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words
I love the Eagles just like you! Let’s get together at the corner of Market and Chestnut and eat whatever the police horses digested last night. I’m on my way but if you get there first dig in and send us a video.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I love the Eagles just like you! Let’s get together at the corner of Market and Chestnut and eat whatever the police horses digested last night. I’m on my way but if you get there first dig in and send us a video.
Never hid the fact that I’m an Eagle fan, I’ll pass on the dinner invitation, wouldn’t want to take you away from your job here at the Zone, calling out all the Eagle fans.

Your way too important to this forum.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Let’s put it this way I’m not taking the points just to see DaBoll melting down .

RonWashington

Reaction score
This looks the kind of “bidness” decision type game for Barkley . Won’t be seeing him in tbe second half .

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
That’s what everyone thought when we we faced AZ, but they destroyed us on the ground. The Giants still have Barkley who’s put up over 200 rushing yards the past couple of games.
Wasn't it sweet when he fumbled the ball early in the game the last time we played? It was the beginning of a wonderful defensive day for the Boys.

Motorola

Reaction score
This looks the kind of “bidness” decision type game for Barkley . Won’t be seeing him in tbe second half .
Saquon Barkley's career v. the Cowboys has overall been above average - but nothing dynamic.
9 games___
Rushing --- 107 att, 515 yds = 4.8 yd/rush, 3 TD
Receiving--- 43 rec, 293 yds = 6.8 yd/rec , 0 TD

RonWashington

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley's career v. the Cowboys has overall been above average - but nothing dynamic.
9 games___
Rushing --- 107 att, 515 yds = 4.8 yd/rush, 3 TD
Receiving--- 43 rec, 293 yds = 6.8 yd/rec , 0 TD

Misses a lot of games . They should have cut bait like Jerry did with 21