Cowboys 16.5 point favorites over Giants

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’ll see about that. lol
It’s actually funny I distinctly remember you saying in 2022 that we wouldn’t repeat the 12 wins that we had in 2021, until we did. It seems that you just tend to underrate this teams recent history under McCarthy (which is vastly different from the Garrett years)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s actually funny I distinctly remember you saying in 2022 that we wouldn’t repeat the 12 wins that we had in 2021, until we did. It seems that you just tend to underrate this teams recent history under McCarthy (which is vastly different from the Garrett years)
You’re remembering wrong. I said it would be tough repeating a 12 win season, but never said we wouldn’t. :thumbup:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re remembering wrong. I said it would be tough repeating a 12 win season, but never said we wouldn’t. :thumbup:
Ahhh so “tough” is your cop out word then. It allows you to take a stance all season and say “you don’t see something happening” but then when it does happen you can say “I never said it was impossible”. That’s a smart strategy not gonna lie :thumbup:

Motorola

Reaction score
That’s what everyone thought when we we faced AZ, but they destroyed us on the ground. The Giants still have Barkley who’s put up over 200 rushing yards the past couple of games.
Yet Barkley's rushing yardage isn't having any impact as far as the Giants scoring points. The past couple of games___
10/29 v. Jets - 36 carries, 128 yds (long 34), 0 TD - Giants lose 13-10.
11/5 @ Raiders - 16 carries, 90 yds (long 26), 0 TD - Giants lose 30-6.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
Ahhh so “tough” is your cop out word then. It allows you to take a stance all season and say “you don’t see something happening” but then when it does happen you can say “I never said it was impossible”. That’s a smart strategy not gonna lie :thumbup:
Just a clever way to "move the goalposts "

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You claimed I “distinctly” said we wouldn’t win 12 games last season and you’re wrong. If you’re going to lie about comments I’ve made I’ll stop wasting my time with you. The Cowboys would have to go 7-2 the remainder of the season which is the toughest part of their schedule to win 12 games and that’s not happening.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You claimed I “distinctly” said we wouldn’t win 12 games last season and you’re wrong. If you’re going to lie about comments I’ve made I’ll stop wasting my time with you. The Cowboys would have to go 7-2 the remainder of the season which is the toughest part of their schedule to win 12 games and that’s not happening.
You’re using semantics. When you spent an entire season saying “you don’t see something” you know what you’re implying. Stand on your hot takes and stop being a coward trying to ride the fence. I’m glad you at least used the words “that’s not happening” this time around. That at least will let someone be able to hold you accountable.

Motorola

Reaction score
You’re using semantics. When you spent an entire season saying “you don’t see something” you know what you’re implying. Stand on your hot takes and stop being a coward trying to ride the fence. I’m glad you at least used the words “that’s not happening” this time around. That at least will let someone be able to hold you accountable.
Allow me to butt in...
Yes or No Question: "Will the Cowboys win 12 games for the third season in a row?"

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Allow me to butt in...
Yes or No Question: "Will the Cowboys win 12 games for the third season in a row?"
I’m honestly not sure. I see 12 realistically being on the table, and also 11 being realistically on the table. I’m moreso pushing back on his “this team will struggle to reach 10 wins” nonsense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Go dig up my quotes instead of making up stuff. It’s obvious I’ve gotten under your skin. You might want to knock off the name calling. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yet Barkley's rushing yardage isn't having any impact as far as the Giants scoring points. The past couple of games___
10/29 v. Jets - 36 carries, 128 yds (long 34), 0 TD - Giants lose 13-10.
11/5 @ Raiders - 16 carries, 90 yds (long 26), 0 TD - Giants lose 30-6.
His rushing yards could keep us from scoring points if they keep our defense on the field all day.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Go dig up my quotes instead of making up stuff. It’s obvious I’ve gotten under your skin. You might want to knock off the name calling. :thumbup:
Nah you’re not under my skin, I just can’t respect someone trying to play both sides and then not standing behind the courage of conviction in their own words. I guess that’s just me :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nah you’re not under my skin, I just can’t respect someone trying to play both sides and then not standing behind the courage of conviction in their own words. I guess that’s just me :thumbup:
No one is playing both sides, you’re just blowing smoke and turning this into personal attack. Go waste someone else’s time. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When you spent an entire season saying “you don’t see something” you know what you’re implying.
I never spent an entire season saying we wouldn’t win 12 games in 2022. You’re just putting your own spin on my comments. lol If you have an issue with me, ignore me. :thumbup:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never spent an entire season saying we wouldn’t win 12 games in 2022. If you have an issue with me, ignore me. :thumbup:
More semantics. You’re really good at this. You already admitted saying it would be tough to win 12 games last year and you didn’t think we would. I don’t need to ignore you. I’m just holding you accountable

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
More semantics. You’re really good at this. You already admitted saying it would be tough to win 12 games last year and you didn’t think we would. I don’t need to ignore you. I’m just holding you accountable
You still can’t get what I said right. :laugh: Heading into the 2022 season I said it would be tough winning 12 games again. That’s as far as I went. You just keep twisting things as you go. Now run along and take a chill pill. :thumbup:

Motorola

Reaction score
His rushing yards could keep us from scoring points if they keep our defense on the field all day.
Both the Dolphins and Seahawks had only 24 minutes TOP each against the Giants' 36 minutes.
Dolphins won by 15, Seahawks won by 21.
Time of possession in the first game of the season --
Cowboys 26:32, Giants 33:28...final score 40-0.