Cowboys 16.5 point favorites over Giants

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cowboys lost to Arizona and to a Qb that had gotten to the team facility a few days before. They can literally lose against anyone, I hope they don’t go in over confident.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll have to explore that feature. Too bad you didn’t dig your post up. :thumbup:Let’s see that one.
Give me some time but I will. It’s too late tonight but you want it in a PM or here? If you donate to this site, it’s a perk that you can get as well :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Give me some time but I will. It’s too late tonight but you want it in a PM or here? If you donate to this site, it’s a perk that you can get as well :thumbup:
PM me and show me where that bookmark feature is. I use my phone and some things may only work on my computer.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They just lost 30-6 to the Raiders. Their QB is a third string rookie. They don't have to tank as long as he's starting. He's looked awful.
But against us he will be all world, and that's all that matters

Carson

Reaction score
Bet the house to cover Sunday :flagwave:
Im telling you, the Giants cover at the end.

It will be something like 27-6 in the 4th and we go to run the clock out. Barkley enters the game, leads on a scoring drive and they cover 27-13

Carson

Reaction score
Cowboys lost to Arizona and to a Qb that had gotten to the team facility a few days before. They can literally lose against anyone, I hope they don’t go in over confident.
Dobbs has NFL experience and they were playing good football when we went to Arizona.

DeVito has been awful. Outside of Barkley, they aren’t good. Waller is out, Robinson is decent.

They can pull it out, but it would need to be everything going their way. A bunch of plays like Garrett Wilson from the Jets, fumbles, turnovers etc

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
They will beat up on the hapless giants and the Church of Dak will scream that Dak is really on par with Mahomes. Rinse and repeat.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The NFC title loss in Philly was in 1980 and the season finale elimination loss in Philly was in 2008. They have a better team now and the Cowboys will lose by at least two scores having to travel to Philly in the playoffs. Our history winning big games in Philly isn’t good. We just lost another big game on the road, due to penalties and poor OL play. The Cowboys continue to find ways to screw things up and lose. We’re not going to get better play from the QB position than we got on Sunday in a playoff matchup in front of that crowd. You can dream the Cowboys outplayed Philly but they didn’t. What we did was hang in and as usual we came up short. We looked completely dysfunctional in the final moments. The pressure of the moment got to us.
You sound ridiculous

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m keeping it real. This is why the Cowboys haven’t been able to get over the hump in 28 years.
This is the dumbest logic that people use. “Because blah blah happened over x amount of years it won’t happen now.” Yeah I guess that’s the reason why the rangers went 60 years without a WS and won 1 this year. THIS YEARS team is good enough to beat Philly in the playoffs. Idk about the niners but Philly absolutely

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is the dumbest logic that people use. “Because blah blah happened over x amount of years it won’t happen now.” Yeah I guess that’s the reason why the rangers went 60 years without a WS and won 1 this year. THIS YEARS team is good enough to beat Philly in the playoffs. Idk about the niners but Philly absolutely
If the logic was dumb the team wouldn’t keep coming up short. You need to open your eyes. We see the same problems year after year. This Cowboys team isn’t even as good as last years team. They’re going to struggle to win 10 games. The playoffs aren’t a lock for this team.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the logic was dumb the team wouldn’t keep coming up short. You need to open your eyes. We see the same problems year after year. This Cowboys team isn’t even as good as last years team. They’re going to struggle to win 10 games. The playoffs aren’t a lock for this team.
You are in delusion land. A teams past performance has nothing to do with the current year, the rangers just showed you that. Countless favorites in the nfl show you that every year. And this team isn’t as good as last years team? Lmao yeah okay. The playoffs aren’t a lock for this team? Man you just want to hear yourself talk. Unless Dak goes down with a season ending injury there is no shot this team misses the playoffs

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
We have responded well after losses but wouldn’t be surprised if we look a little flat on Sunday. That was a pretty deflating loss against Philly. We’ve already pounded the Giants once and now they’re stuck with a backup QB. Good luck getting motivated for this one.These kind of games always concern me. If the Cowboys don’t show an upset loss could ruin their season.
I think the pass rushers are going to be salivating. Three words, "kill, kill, kill". :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are in delusion land. A teams past performance has nothing to do with the current year, the rangers just showed you that. Countless favorites in the nfl show you that every year. And this team isn’t as good as last years team? Lmao yeah okay. The playoffs aren’t a lock for this team? Man you just want to hear yourself talk. Unless Dak goes down with a season ending injury there is no shot this team misses the playoffs
You obviously haven’t heard of trends. What’s different now with the Cowboys than what we were seeing in past years when they kept coming up short? By the way we were 6-2 last season at this time. Do you believe they’ll win at least 12 games this season?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think the pass rushers are going to be salivating. Three words, "kill, kill, kill". :)
That’s what everyone thought when we we faced AZ, but they destroyed us on the ground. The Giants still have Barkley who’s put up over 200 rushing yards the past couple of games.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You obviously haven’t heard of trends. What’s different now with the Cowboys than what we were seeing in past years when they kept coming up short? By the way we were 6-2 last season at this time. Do you believe they’ll win at least 12 games this season?
Does trends mean absolutely that the event will continue? No. If that was that case the Chiefs who went 50 years without a SB shouldn’t be winning now. The eagles won their first SB in 2017 after 50+ years of nothing. Bengals made SB 2 years ago after 30+ years of not a single playoff win. Stop it. What’s different is the balance on this team offensively and defensively and McCarthy being in control of how we are going, along with Dak playing the best football of his career rn. Judging off the rest of our schedule, I see us going either 11-6 or 12-5 yeah.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Does trends mean absolutely that the event will continue? No. If that was that case the Chiefs who went 50 years without a SB shouldn’t be winning now. The eagles won their first SB in 2017 after 50+ years of nothing. Bengals made SB 2 years ago after 30+ years of not a single playoff win. Stop it. What’s different is the balance on this team offensively and defensively and McCarthy being in control of how we are going, along with Dak playing the best football of his career rn. Judging off the rest of our schedule, I see us going either 11-6 or 12-5 yeah.
No one said trends last forever but it’s been 28 years for the Cowboys since their last championship. It took KC 50 years to finally get back over the hump. What’s different about this Cowboys team compared to previous Cowboys teams that kept coming up short? Based on our remaining schedule we’re not winning 12 games. Winning 10 games will be a challenge. Look me up at the end of the season and see if I’m wrong. :thumbup:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one said trends last forever but it’s been 28 years for the Cowboys since their last championship. It took KC 50 years to finally get back over the hump. What’s different about this Cowboys team compared to previous Cowboys teams that kept coming up short? Based on our remaining schedule we’re not winning 12 games. Winning 10 games will be a challenge. Look me up at the end of the season and see if I’m wrong. :thumbup:
I will come back to this at the end of the season :thumbup: