Cowboys 2024 Schedule by projected starting QBs

Chasing6

Reaction score
You guys are talking QBs but all I see is a Trial by Fire for Tyler Guyton.

Week 1: Myles Garrett(CLE)
Week 2: Cameron Jordan (NO)
Week 3:The entire Ravens defense
Week 4: Brian Burns (NYG)
Week 5: TJ Watt (PIT)
Week 6: Aidan Hutchinson (DET)
Best way to learn.

pitt33

Reaction score
It’s not so much the quarterbacks on this list, it’s the defenses Dak must face.

It will be really tough to eke out a winning record this season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s not so much the quarterbacks on this list, it’s the defenses Dak must face.

It will be really tough to eke out a winning record this season.
Yes but that’s what the haters said last year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

That will be tough, no question but we need to help him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not really impressed by these QB's. We definitely play some good teams, but it is not a QB vs QB league no matter how bad the media or people want to make it appear to be.
You weren't impressed by the Az QB and love and you see what happened

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Wow! Talk about a gauntlet in the first 6 weeks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QB's never play a QB.

Do Centers play Centers in your world?
Indirectly. If one of the qbs can manage the game better than the other one, his team likely wins.
Not always of course. But comparing their performanes to each other is certainly not preposterous.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Indirectly. If one of the qbs can manage the game better than the other one, his team likely wins.
Not always of course. But comparing their performanes to each other is certainly not preposterous.
So if 1 defense sucks that means the QB managed the game better? Ok, if you say so.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So you are saying the Cowboys over the 90's carried Troy???
Not at all.....they needed each other but the issue we are talking about is the impact of QB vs QB. I think you said it didn't matter and I am saying it does to some degree. For example, when we play the Commanders, there is a good chance they will start their rookie QB, Jayden Daniels. I don't see him covering their deficiencies. If anything it will take a team effort to help and protect him due to his lack of experience. We on the other won't have to worry about that coz Dak will likely play at a much higher level Daniels. Does that guarantee us a win, no, but the impact of both QBs ( QB vs QB) will matter to some degree.

Here is your statement......
The general feeling is, can the QB make up for all the deficiencies of a team and overcome them.

Here is mind.......
Can the team make up for all the deficiencies of the QB and overcome them?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not at all.....they needed each other but the issue we are talking about is the impact of QB vs QB. I think you said it didn't matter and I am saying it does to some degree. For example, when we play the Commanders, there is a good chance they will start their rookie QB, Jayden Daniels. I don't see him covering their deficiencies. If anything it will take a team effort to help and protect him due to his lack of experience. We on the other won't have to worry about that coz Dak will likely play at a much higher level Daniels. Does that guarantee us a win, no, but the impact of both QBs ( QB vs QB) will matter to some degree.

Here is your statement......
The general feeling is, can the QB make up for all the deficiencies of a team and overcome them.

Here is mind.......
Can the team make up for all the deficiencies of the QB and overcome them?
QB +/- team strenghts/deficiencies vs QB +\- teams strenghts/deficiencies is not the same as QB vs QB. It just not, no matter how people want to pretend like it is.